Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Base Game crack folder.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Base Game crack folder.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Base Game crack folder.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 02:44

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but does anyone have a download to the Base Game crack folder ONLY? Not the ISO, just the crack folder with everything in it. I need it because I'm re-installing the game and I don't want to wait a few hours for the torrent to load, then extract everything and have to delete it later. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base Game crack folder.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Base Game crack folder.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 05 Nov 2011, 08:54

Hello,
Where did you get your base game from, doesn't it have a crack?
You wont need a crack for the base game by the way, unless you don't plan on installing additional expansionpacks. And the crack from the ultimate fix should work with Generations, Town Life stuff or Pets installed in addition to the base game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base Game crack folder.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Base Game crack folder.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:48

I got it off of here. It did have a crack folder, but I downloaded it a while back and I already used the cracks in there. But thanks for telling me! I am installing other expansionpacks, so thats good to know. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 05 Nov 2011, 19:44

Hello,
That's good! For future reference, its always better to copy the crack instead of dragging it to the folder, that way you will always have the original crack available if you have to reinstall.
I'll close this topic.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top