Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims medieval pirates and nobles fix not working with bought basegame

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims medieval pirates and nobles fix not working with bought basegame Empty the sims medieval pirates and nobles fix not working with bought basegame

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 02:42

Hi, I bought the basegame when it came out and i've downloaded the pirates and nobles and ultimate fix but i don't see the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin under the medieval basegame. Does the expansion packs even work for the bought, NOT DOWNLOADED basegames? Because i've also had trouble adding ex packs to the Sims 3 which I also BOUGHT. I emailed live support and they didnt help me at all. please help someone!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

the sims medieval pirates and nobles fix not working with bought basegame Empty Re: the sims medieval pirates and nobles fix not working with bought basegame

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:24

Hello,
Emailing EA with these problems is probably a bad idea! They wont want to hep you with this, obviously.
Where did you get the original game? If its a digital copy, you may look for the folder in the Origin or Steam folder in stead of the Electronic Arts folder.
Downloaded expansionpacks should usually work with bought base games.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

the sims medieval pirates and nobles fix not working with bought basegame Empty Re: the sims medieval pirates and nobles fix not working with bought basegame

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 00:17

I bought the medieval original game from gamestop and the sims 3 from target. What do you mean Origin or Steam folders? Do i just search for it in the search engine? Thank you so much for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:43

Hello,
Digital copies aren't installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin, instead of that, see if you have this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin.
You can always use your computers search function to find out where the game was installed to.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:18

I searched for it and I couldn't find it. I think that downloaded expansion packs do not work with bought basegames. My computer won't let me play any downloaded expansion pack. This is for both the sims medieval and the sims 3. Which sucks, cuz I reaally wanna play the sims late night and generations and the sims medieval pirates and nobles. Sad If anyone could please figure out how to get this to work please let me know. And like I said I emailed games4theworld live support team and they did not help me whatsoever. So please help me, other than that, games4theworld rocks!
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top