Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles Empty The sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:00

Hello everyone. I recently just downloaded pirates and nobles from Games4theworld. When I installed both games and cracked with the crack file from the torrent everytime the game goes tothe loading bar screen, it shows me the "the game has stopped working" i've tried the ultimate fix, but i encounter the same problem. it only works if i don't have pirates and nobles installed or if i update it to the latest patch. Can anyone here be very kind and help me? I'd really appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

The sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: The sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:02

Hello,

Actually, the Fix only works if you update the game to the latest version of the game, as described in the included "# Installation Guide.pdf".
So, what's the problem with having the latest version of the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: The sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:04

Basically, it starts off fine, i see the opening cinematic until i get to the point of the loading bar which won't load, it just stays there and then the client shuts off with the " has stopped working" message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:21

Hello,

How did you update to the latest version?
Also, please post a screenshot of which file you copied and a screenshot of where you copied it to, the crack.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:29

right now I'm downloading the 2.0.113 update and crack from piratebay, as soon as it's done I'll take some screenshots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:30

Hello,

OK good, please let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:42

Okay, i want to ask something:

Should I update first -> install pirates and noble -> crack it and then play?
i'll crack it with the 2.1.113 crack not with the pirates and noble crack, or what? maybe i'm just not installing it in the correct order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 22:56

Hello,

Install everything, update the game to the latest version and then play. That's the correct order.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:13

Ok, i think i know what the problem is I installed this crack on piratebay by rl-rls and it seems like someone else is having the same problem as me *check the last comment" somehow his crack doesn't work. Do you guys have the 2.0.113 crack on here?
Update: well, i used the crack from the ultimate fix and the weird part is that while the original EXE is 28,711KB
the crack from the ultimate fix is 11,101KB. I'm still having the same "the sims medieval has stopped working Sad

//EDIT

i'll just download the sims medieval from this site, since the one i have is reloaded. maybe that's the problem Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Jun 2012, 10:04

Hello,

It's perfectly normal that a crack is a different size.
These apply for The Sims 3, but work the same for Medieval.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:17

Thank you both for your responses. Lady, I tried the DEP solution but it does not work.
Admin, I installed both base game and pirates and nobles from this site (i'm not saying the problem is within your files) I followed some video instructions on how to install both games (a video from youtube and by games4theworld) but still nothing. I start the game, it shows the opening cinematic until i get to the point of the loading bar in which the client closes and gives me the damn "sims medieval has stopped working. i tried to disable my anti virus and i get the same error =[ i don't know what i'm doing wrong TT.TT

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:42

Hello,

Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online. I'll see what I can do for you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2012, 20:31

okay, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top