Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED] Empty bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 18:22

So I bought the Sims 3 basegame back in '09 and recently started downloading the expansion packs from yall. Well I copy and paste the crack into the basegame's bin, but after i copy & replace it says I need administrator permission or some bull. I always hit continue but when i try to start up the game it says no disc found. So does anyone know how to get past the wall that says you need administrator permission??? Please help, thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 18 Nov 2011, 20:24

Hello,

In order to get pas the Administrator permission pop-up, you must be logged in as an Administrator on your PC.
Also, if you keep getting the "Please insert disc" error, it means that you either copied the crack files to the wrong folder or it's an issue caused by the permission problem.
Could you please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack files to?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:39

http://t.co/WqezPCKb i think that is the link Smile

//EDIT

http://twitpic.com/7i1gk0 or this is the link

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Nov 2011, 16:26

Hello,

On the background I see you're downloading an update.
When you update, the original crack won't work any more. In order to update safely, please apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Read the instructions very carefully.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov 2011, 20:34

thank you soooo very much! I have Generations installed and it works, I'll be installing other expansions soon! Thanks for your help! Games4theworld rocks! bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED] 611149516

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Nov 2011, 20:53

elliebug91 wrote:thank you soooo very much! I have Generations installed and it works, I'll be installing other expansions soon! Thanks for your help! Games4theworld rocks! bought basegame expansion packs crack problems. [SOLVED] 611149516
Hello,

Glad it works! When you want to update any new expansions, just install them, don't apply any more cracks.
Just install the new expansions and play.

Have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top