Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Pets error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Pets error Empty Installing Pets error

Post by Guest Sat 03 Dec 2011, 03:39

Great work on the fixes and have been happily playing the game and expansions but have been having problems installing Pets.

I'm on patch 1.24 according to the launcher and in order to install Pets need to update to 1.26.89. Now, I've tried not copying any cracks or fixes and just downloading the update but I get the Invalid File error when patching, I have also tried applying the fixes but I'm not sure if I am doing it correctly. Like I said, I can play the game and expansions perfectly at the moment I just want Pets added as well.

I'm basically looking for clarification on how to install Pets with existing Sims 3 base and all expansions present.

Thanks

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Installing Pets error Empty Re: Installing Pets error

Post by Admin Sat 03 Dec 2011, 20:31

Voldy wrote:Great work on the fixes and have been happily playing the game and expansions but have been having problems installing Pets.

I'm on patch 1.24 according to the launcher and in order to install Pets need to update to 1.26.89. Now, I've tried not copying any cracks or fixes and just downloading the update but I get the Invalid File error when patching, I have also tried applying the fixes but I'm not sure if I am doing it correctly. Like I said, I can play the game and expansions perfectly at the moment I just want Pets added as well.

I'm basically looking for clarification on how to install Pets with existing Sims 3 base and all expansions present.

Thanks

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN
Hello,

Please try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v126-fix-manual-patch-updated
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male