Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRC ERROR DURING INSTALLING SIMS 3: PETS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRC ERROR DURING INSTALLING SIMS 3: PETS Empty CRC ERROR DURING INSTALLING SIMS 3: PETS

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:31

I have this type of error during installing Sims3: Pets.. Can someone help me how to solve it?

CRC error: the file Electronic art/the Sims 3
Pets/GameData/Shared/packages/FullBuild0_p10.package
FullBuild1_p10.package
catJunglePark.package
ConsingnmentShopEP5.package
DiveBarEP03.package
DogParkSmallEP5.package
EquestrianCenterLrg.package
EquestrianCenterSmall.package
FireStationEP5.package
HorseRanchLrg.package
HorseRanchSmall.package
JunkyardEP5.package
SalonTattooEP5.package
Appaloosaplains.world
en_EULA.rtf
readme.txt
all its doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

Back to top Go down

CRC ERROR DURING INSTALLING SIMS 3: PETS Empty Re: CRC ERROR DURING INSTALLING SIMS 3: PETS

Post by Admin Thu 17 Jul 2014, 14:16

Hi there,

Did you download the "old" or the [FIXED] version of our The Sims 3: Pets download?
If you downloaded the old version, try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2251-the-sims-3-pets-please-insert-disk-1-official-fix

If you're using the [FIXED] version, follow these steps (this goes for ALL our downloads): open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRAR, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRAR, like WinZip or 7-Zip, the files will usually get messed up!)
After opening the .rar file using WinRAR, select all the files in it and drag & drop them to an empty folder on your Desktop. When the extraction has finished, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop. 
Now start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt", and you should be able to get the game to work yourself.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

CRC ERROR DURING INSTALLING SIMS 3: PETS Empty Re: CRC ERROR DURING INSTALLING SIMS 3: PETS

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jul 2014, 07:12

It is not working. I think I found the method that might solve this problem in this thread https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7574p40-crc-error-the-file-the-sims-3-petssolved. But, when I try to download the files that you gave to him, the files are no longer there. Can you reupload it Admin? I really appreciated it. Thank you very much Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Jul 2014, 09:36

beruangkutub wrote:It is not working. I think I found the method that might solve this problem in this thread https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7574p40-crc-error-the-file-the-sims-3-petssolved. But, when I try to download the files that you gave to him, the files are no longer there. Can you reupload it Admin? I really appreciated it. Thank you very much Admin.

Hello,

One other thing: did you use WinRAR for extracting the contents of the "Pets"-download (which is in .RAR file format) ? Always make sure to make an empty folder first, whenever you want to extract a .RAR. Then open the .RAR file with the program WinRAR (get it here ), and then extract ALL contents of the .RAR file, into that empty folder you just made.

When you're done, go to the folder and re-start the installation with the "autorun.exe".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jul 2014, 19:47

I have a problem with this. I'm on a mac and I did use the fixed version. I used stufflt expander for the torrent, as always. I've never had problems. After I made a new disc drive and ran the installer, I got an error saying error, couldn't read game files. 
Sorry I'm new here and don't really know my way around to make a new forum or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 21 Jul 2014, 00:47

trinityjerome wrote:I have a problem with this. I'm on a mac and I did use the fixed version. I used stufflt expander for the torrent, as always. I've never had problems. After I made a new disc drive and ran the installer, I got an error saying error, couldn't read game files. 
Sorry I'm new here and don't really know my way around to make a new forum or something.
Hello,

Please open your own topic (In the Mac section), so we can provide more personal support. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top