Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only want to install Ambitions?! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only want to install Ambitions?! [SOLVED] Empty Only want to install Ambitions?! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 09:32

Hi - OK...

So I'm relatively new to Sims3 (took me like 2 years to own a laptop that oculd actually play the game!) - and finally I'm there - the base game is mine and legit, and now I'm thinking I want to install the occasional expansion pack to boost it up...

I have very limited space left on my laptop right now, (somebody is fixing my EHDs but it's taking months long story)... and so I started downloading your Ambitions EP, and then realised I don't have enough space on my computer to download another EP until I fix my EHDs - but I read through your Install guide, and you're saying that I have to install one of the most recent games BEFORE installing ambitions? But I don't have/or particularly want at this stage/or have space for any of the most recent EPs...

Is that gonna mean ambitions won't install properly? I'd rather know now - then I can cancel this download and download Generations instead - and come back to Ambitions at a later date!

Back to top Go down

Only want to install Ambitions?! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Only want to install Ambitions?! [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 06 Dec 2011, 22:10

Hello,

In order to make the latest crack work, you'll need to update your game. In order to update your game with our latest The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix, I'm afraid you're going to need at least one of these expansions: Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.
But if I'm right, Generations is less than 1GB after installation.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Only want to install Ambitions?! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Only want to install Ambitions?! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 23:30

OK thanks - I suspected as much just wanted to know for sure - well my Ambitions is already downloaded now - I might be able to make enough space for Generations - thanks for the heads up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 07 Dec 2011, 18:48

babydoll wrote:OK thanks - I suspected as much just wanted to know for sure - well my Ambitions is already downloaded now - I might be able to make enough space for Generations - thanks for the heads up!
Hello,

You're welcome! Please let me know if you have any more problems.

Good luck and have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top