Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2012, 20:06

After installing the Sims 3 world adventures I am unable to install the Sims 3 ambitions.I have installed the Sims 3 base game & the also have installed the Sims 3 world adventures.But when I try to install the Sims 3 ambitions setup requires the Sims 3 base game installation.Though I have installed the Sims 3 base game why setup requires the base game installation during installing Sims 3 ambitions? So it is really important for me to know the fixture of this problem.I will be delighted to hear any suggestion from any of you.Thank you.

-Aronno

Back to top Go down

I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 03 Sep 2012, 21:59

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum!
Where did you get your base game from?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:32

After installing the Sims 3 world adventures I am unable to install the
Sims 3 ambitions.I have installed the Sims 3 base game & the also
have installed the Sims 3 world adventures.But when I try to install the
Sims 3 ambitions setup requires the Sims 3 base game
installation.Though I have installed the Sims 3 base game why setup
requires the base game installation during installing Sims 3 ambitions?
So it is really important for me to know the fixture of this problem.I
will be delighted to hear any suggestion from any of you.Thank you.I have installed my Sims 3 base game from a dvd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:43

Hello,

First of all, do not spam, please. We can't reply 24/7, but will reply as soon as we have time.

As for your problem; did you buy a copied disc? (Usually normal in countries like Bangladesh)
If so, please backup your savegames and then completely uninstall the base game using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org . Use the "Super Mode".
After uninstalling your game, restart your PC and download and install the Games4theworld version of the base game. It can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org and is called "The Sims 3".

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 20:24

Dear admin.Thank you very much for your reply.I'm sorry for sending you too many messages.Dear admin you are right.In our country game DVD's are copied.As you have advised me to download The Sims 3 base game from the mentioned link, I want you to know that I have downloaded the Your Uninstaller! Pro and now I'm downloading the sims 3 from your mentioned link.I will report the result to you when I will have the game downloaded.Thanks once again.
-Aronno

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 13 Jan 2013, 16:48

Hello,

Good luck!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:51

Dear Admin,
I have successfully downloaded the Sims 3 base game from your mentioned link.I am going to install it now.After the installation should I update it to version 1.47 ? If yes, then after the update can I install my expansion packs (World Adventures,High-End Loft Stuff & Ambitions) from the copied disk? Please reply.Thank you.

P.S-Please tell me how to MOUNT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:56

Hello,

Yes, you can install your expansion packs from the copied discs, but it's not recommended.
If you have no other choice, then go for it.
The correct order and when to update and stuff, can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Read VERY carefully and DO NOT skip any steps!

If you want to know how to mount, please read our free Mounting Guide on www.games4theworld.org under "Downloads" > "Guides" or here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ub6im9e72st6j84
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 06:50

Thank you very much for the advice dear admin.I have successfully installed the Sims 3 and have not cracked yet.Dear admin as you have told me to read the "How to install the Sims 3 correctly" link, I have read it.Now would it be any problem if I do not follow the sequence of installing the expansion packs ( Installing ambitions before world adventures)? Please let me know.Thank you.

P.S-You have told to do a crack at step 5 in "How to install the Sims 3 correctly".Should I copy+paste the crack of the base game or the last expansion or stuff pack I just installed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:39

Aronno wrote:Thank you very much for the advice dear admin.I have successfully installed the Sims 3 and have not cracked yet.Dear admin as you have told me to read the "How to install the Sims 3 correctly" link, I have read it.Now would it be any problem if I do not follow the sequence of installing the expansion packs ( Installing ambitions before world adventures)? Please let me know.Thank you.

P.S-You have told to do a crack at step 5 in "How to install the Sims 3 correctly".Should I copy+paste the crack of the base game or the last expansion or stuff pack I just installed?
Hello,

You're welcome.
No, the installation order is not important.

As for the crack (You mean step 4 instead, right?), please re-read step 3 and 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
It'll tell you exactly what files to copy to which folder.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 14:18

Dear Admin....yes you are right...it's step 4.I have installed from the base game to late night.I haven't cracked late night.But when click the play button in launcher a message appears and it says that "No disk inserted.Please insert the Sims 3 late night disk.......".Why does this message appear? Is it because I have not used the "ultimate fix" ? I have downloaded the fix though.

P.S-If I don't maintain the sequence then would I have to use the Ultimate fix again??

//EDIT

OH MY GOD!!! Admin you totally rock!!! I have strictly followed your
advice and I have successfully installed and playing most of the
expansion and stuff packs!! Dear admin...all the credit goes to you and
your team.Honestly you guys rock!!! I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED] 294340757

-Aronno

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 19:04

Hello Aronno,

Glad to hear it's working like a charm now!
Enjoy the game and please do not hesitate to contact us if you run into more problems; we're here to help! I Can't install Sims 3 Ambitions after World Adventures. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top