Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 20:21

When trying to install Ambitions to my game it asks me if I want to uninstall it, which is strange because it isn't installed. How can I fix this. All that is currently installed is just the base game with no expansions. I also read over the "How to correctly install Sims" thing and it did not help.
Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED] Sims_311

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 20:23

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

How exactly are you trying to install Ambitions? Are you double clicking the Autorun inside the game installation folder?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3: Ambitions install issue [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 20:26

No, I'm doing as the "# Installation Guide" says and installing the base game followed by World Adventures and High End Lot Stuff

EDIT: My first post was incorrect, I do have WA and High End Lot Stuff installed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 20:29

ShootyMcFace wrote:No, I'm doing as the "# Installation Guide" says and installing the base game followed by World Adventures and High End Lot Stuff

EDIT: My first post was incorrect, I do have WA and High End Lot Stuff installed

Please, remember that the installation guides inside the torrents are outdated and should not be used. The correct guide is this one here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

To install an EP, just double click the Autorun inside the game installation folder. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 21:10

Yeah, that worked. Now have all EPs and SPs installed and they are running great so far. I think I was just missing the update. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 21:14

ShootyMcFace wrote:Yeah, that worked. Now have all EPs and SPs installed and they are running great so far. I think I was just missing the update. Thank you!

That's good to hear! You're welcome. I'll go ahead and close the topic now. If you ever need something else, don't doubt to come back. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top