Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost all player tabs in Sims 3...can't switch sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost all player tabs in Sims 3...can't switch sims Empty Lost all player tabs in Sims 3...can't switch sims

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 06:36

I have all of the expansions and have been playing with absolutely no problems @ all for months now, and all of a sudden during my game a couple of days ago the tabs on the side that you use to switch between sims disappeared as well as all the sims panels (needs, relationships, inventory). I have no idea why/how this happened or how to fix it. I'm hoping someone can help...please!

Back to top Go down

Lost all player tabs in Sims 3...can't switch sims Empty Re: Lost all player tabs in Sims 3...can't switch sims

Post by Admin Thu 15 Dec 2011, 20:56

Hello,

Did you add any Custom Content and/or Mods?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Lost all player tabs in Sims 3...can't switch sims Empty Re: Lost all player tabs in Sims 3...can't switch sims

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 00:28

I have other saved families (and towns) that work just fine, so it's not the game itself that's messed up, it's just this particular one that got messed up somehow. I think I accidentally hit a key that made the tabs disappear, but I'm not aware of any shortcuts or keys that would make this happen.

P.S. I know it might not seem like a big deal since I'm playing other towns/families but I worked hard on this particular family and have done so much with them I don't want to have to delete them. Hoping someone can please help...thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 18:30

try this

user control panel

Hide UCP: [F10]

check keyboard control to find all key's for the interface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2011, 18:08

They're back!!! Well almost...the mom and dad are greyed out and says they're away on free vacation when they were supposed to be back days ago. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top