Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost sims and money

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost sims and money Empty Lost sims and money

Post by Guest Mon 26 May 2014, 11:10

Wanted to play the Sims3, after loading the game I have no face icons in the left corner, all the money is gone and the mood meter is blue. I restarted the game a few times but nothing changed.
then i tried to change the household. built a new house and before playing restarted my computer. after that i wanted to play but once again - no icons in the left cornen, bluish mood meter and no money.

i have windows 7 and  ambitions, university, seasons, town life stuff, diesel stuff, pets, generations and basic game.

i've also had this kind of a problem before and i fixed it but can't find the solution anymore.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15226-weird-problem-after-loading-saved-game

Have the same kind of problem!!!

I renamed the the sims 3 folder to the sims_3, then when i restarted the game it had no saves or anything.
before doing that i deleted in the sims 3 folder cache files

Last edited by zumii on Mon 26 May 2014, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lost sims and money Empty Re: Lost sims and money

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 May 2014, 22:20

zumii wrote:Wanted to play the Sims3, after loading the game I have no face icons in the left corner, all the money is gone and the mood meter is blue. I restarted the game a few times but nothing changed.
then i tried to change the household. built a new house and before playing restarted my computer. after that i wanted to play but once again - no icons in the left cornen, bluish mood meter and no money.

i have windows 7 and  ambitions, university, seasons, town life stuff, diesel stuff, pets, generations and basic game.

i've also had this kind of a problem before and i fixed it but can't find the solution anymore.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15226-weird-problem-after-loading-saved-game

Have the same kind of problem!!!

I renamed the the sims 3 folder to the sims_3, then when i restarted the game it had no saves or anything.
before doing that i deleted in the sims 3 folder cache files

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

That sounds like a very nasty glitch. Can you go into your RENAMED folder (Sims_3) and copy the following stuff ?

Saves
DCCache
Installed Worlds

And then you need to PASTE these folders into your NEW "The Sims 3" folder. If you are prompted, you always need to choose "copy and replace" - for everything. Re-start the game and see if anything improved. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top