Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 I cant start a game and create a sim problems. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 I cant start a game and create a sim problems. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 I cant start a game and create a sim problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:41

I believe I installed the game correctly, but whenever I try to start a new game it just crashes, the green part of the bar doesnt move, and it gets stuck there until I alt tab out. Then it says there was a problem and the game crashed. However the first time I started the game after I did everything the game worked fine, but the some of the things in create a sim weren't working. When I tried to change a persons hair I would click it and nothing would show up. When I tried to change their clothes the menu would show but the things letting you select the clothes wouldn't. Can someone help me?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 I cant start a game and create a sim problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 I cant start a game and create a sim problems. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Dec 2011, 09:28

Hello,
A few questions come to mind. Which expansions are you using and what is your game version? Are you using any mods or cc at all?
Lastly, have you checked if your pc meets all the specs, particularly if you're using the Pets expansion. You can check that here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 I cant start a game and create a sim problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 I cant start a game and create a sim problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Dec 2011, 00:40

Oh I found out that it wasn't working because I wasn't using the new fix that had come out. I was using the temporary fix. So everything is fine now, and the create a sim is working it just slows the game down for a second and then loads it instead of not showing up at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Dec 2011, 12:21

Hello,
That's great news! Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1
Problem solved, topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top