Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 doesn't work after installing Pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 doesn't work after installing Pets Empty The Sims 3 doesn't work after installing Pets

Post by Guest Thu 22 Dec 2011, 19:33

Since I installed pets, I can create a family and play without the game crashing, then I can save it but when I try to play that save game for the second time, after the loading screen it just says "there was a problem opening *neighborhood name* we strongly recommend that you restart your game" and it goes back to the main menu. So, I can play perfectly the first time, but then I can't play anymore, i wonder if it's some kind of problem while saving my games...This never happened to me before I installed Pets and my game doesn't even lag or anything. I already reinstalled the game three times, with and without costum content and it always does the same thing. And yes, i tried the ultimate fix, it didn't help. Crying or Very sad

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 doesn't work after installing Pets Empty Re: The Sims 3 doesn't work after installing Pets

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Dec 2011, 23:03

Hello,
Are you sure your pc can run the game? The minimum requirements for Pets are different than for previous releases. Test it here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 doesn't work after installing Pets Empty Re: The Sims 3 doesn't work after installing Pets

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 00:05

I can't use that site, i don't know why, but i'm sure, i never had any problem with the requirements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 23 Dec 2011, 00:13

khalypsuh wrote:I can't use that site, i don't know why, but i'm sure, i never had any problem with the requirements.
Hello,

Please run the website using Internet Explorer. If a toolbar appears, asking you to give permission, choose "OK" (Something like that). Then, restart the webpage after a while and it should work.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 00:18

Hello,

Please run the website using Internet Explorer. If a toolbar appears, asking you to give permission, choose "OK" (Something like that). Then, restart the webpage after a while and it should work.

It said this:
"We could not determine your exact system so we can't tell if your computer can run this product. Please review the details below for further information regarding your system."
Anyway, in the details below it says pass in every aspect...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top