Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with the Sims installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with the Sims installation Empty Problem with the Sims installation

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2017, 06:32

Hi all, im sorry if this have been posted before but i did search and nothing like this popped up. The issue is: executing the setup when it is almost done it says, feature/component transfer error. Then nothing happens at all. Moreover i have tried to install the sims from other paths (Sims 3 and Sims 4) and when the installation is done nothing happens. There is no folder where i can put the crack or anything like that. Just nothing, the folder is not anywhere in my computer, no icons on the desktop even if the installation is successful. I havent found any clue of what this could be caused by. If someone could bring a little bit of help with this issue would be rly nice. Thx in advance for looking into my post

Back to top Go down

Problem with the Sims installation Empty Re: Problem with the Sims installation

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2017, 11:05

Most problems are caused by not extracting the download with WINRAR !
If you can't find your installationfolder, do a search for TS3 (Sims 3) or TS4 (Sims 4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2017, 13:07

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Also, make sure your file is complete in Utorrent. 
I would suggest that you check your registry at this point, to make sure there are no entries for TS3 or TS4. These could cause problems later on. 
You can find any registry entries by following the steps in this post. Skip the first part, and start here:

Problem with the Sims installation Screen10
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Feb 2017, 19:25

Hi again, ty for the fast response. I did extract correctly the sims 3 the complete collection in a folder. The thing is thar when im installing pops up the file transer error or whatever. And then nothing happens, is the same thing with the sims 4. I do install it correctly and then whem im going to apply the crack, there is nothing, no desktop icons, no installation folder after the installation... its like it was vanished. I did check the registry, nothing at all about that. Idk what to do..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top