Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtuber's Life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youtuber's Life. Empty Re: Youtuber's Life.

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2017, 08:02

Will Youtuber's Life be uploaded by G4TW anytime soon?? I know it's on loads of websites but G4TW is about all I trust.

Back to top Go down

Youtuber's Life. Empty Youtuber's Life.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Feb 2017, 16:37

cows5evah wrote:Will Youtuber's Life be uploaded by G4TW anytime soon?? I know it's on loads of websites but G4TW is about all I trust.

You can ask, as always. But this thread isn't the place to do so Razz 
The game is already on the Wishlist, but we don't know if/when we'll release it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Feb 2017, 01:04

cows5evah wrote:Will Youtuber's Life be uploaded by G4TW anytime soon?? I know it's on loads of websites but G4TW is about all I trust.

//SPLIT

Topic split and moved into a new thread. I am actually testing the game as we speak, though I would have suggested to hold off with a release until some future date, maybe to see if new updates and/or DLC are coming for this?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2017, 01:23

Thank you, I was going to download off skidrow but my brother is trying to convince me that our internet company will arrest us for pirating.

totally believe it /sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Feb 2017, 00:18

cows5evah wrote:(...) my brother is trying to convince me that our internet company will arrest us for pirating.

Don't forget that mainstream news broadcasts & book/magazine/newspaper publishers tend to put pirates in a negative light (maybe they get paid a little from the "rights holders"). Most people consume mainstream news and stuff, so from there on it is understandable.

//EDIT

Small update: it seems when you move out of "mom's apartment" there is a message stating that the copy you are playing is pirated, and any further in-game progress is blocked. Guess that game will have to wait indefinitely.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 02:28

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
cows5evah wrote:(...) my brother is trying to convince me that our internet company will arrest us for pirating.

Don't forget that mainstream news broadcasts & book/magazine/newspaper publishers tend to put pirates in a negative light (maybe they get paid a little from the "rights holders"). Most people consume mainstream news and stuff, so from there on it is understandable.

//EDIT

Small update: it seems when you move out of "mom's apartment" there is a message stating that the copy you are playing is pirated, and any further in-game progress is blocked. Guess that game will have to wait indefinitely.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

that sucks! I've been saving up for it anyways, gotta get $10 in steam wallet for it. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top