Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I know that I have all the packs installed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I know that I have all the packs installed. Empty How do I know that I have all the packs installed.

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:57

Hello question is on the title, i installed the sims4 and all it's game packs, expansions and i hope stuff packs, 
game starts properly but how can i understand that i have every single pack ? is there a way to check it

Back to top Go down

How do I know that I have all the packs installed. Empty Re: How do I know that I have all the packs installed.

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2017, 14:11

king06 wrote:Hello question is on the title, i installed the sims4 and all it's game packs, expansions and i hope stuff packs, 
game starts properly but how can i understand that i have every single pack ? is there a way to check it
1. Go to the folder C:\Users\Documents\Electronic Arts
2. Rename the folder The Sims 4 to The Sims 4_old
3. Start your game
4. Now you'll see al the "welcome-screens" of all packs installed in your game.
5. If you already played the game before and have your own sims and houses, then close the game
6. Repeat steps 1
7. Delete the newly created folder The Sims 4
8. Rename The Sims 4_old again to just The Sims 4

When you're playing in a different language The Sims 4 might be Les, Los, Die, De Sims 4 aso.

When Vampires will be cracked you'll see a new intro screen showing all the packs.

How do I know that I have all the packs installed. Nieuw-start_orig
Here you see that (in the legal game) I have the 3 expansion packs, the 4 Game packs, none of the 9 Stuff packs and 1 free pack

Back to top Go down

How do I know that I have all the packs installed. Empty Re: How do I know that I have all the packs installed.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Feb 2017, 20:30

king06 wrote:Hello question is on the title, i installed the sims4 and all it's game packs, expansions and i hope stuff packs, 

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @king06,

I moved your topic. Smile  In CAS and build-mode, there are filters with which you can indirectly check what DLC you have. You can sort items by game packs, and if you are using Games4theworld's downloads, you can see that the icons for all DLC (in CAS & build-mode) until City Living are "lit up".

Other than that, game version 1.27 introduces - like Tarac said -  a feature on the main menu showing what DLC you have. As of right now though, cracked games are still on version 1.25, and do not have this new feature yet.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top