Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED] Empty Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 20:47

Hi, sorry to bother you I know you get many of these but I've read and tried many fixes and nothing works ! Sad

I downloaded the Sims 3 late night,generations & pets. I have the base game already which I bought.
When I installed the generations and late night I kept getting the disk authorization failure in the town menu and I did the ultimate fix, correctly (generations crack in the base game bin and late night in the late night game bin) . After I installed the Pets and my game updated to 1.26 but then I opened the game and it said the same thing Disk authorization failure. I went back to the launcher and I had a new update so I updated it to 1.29 and now when I open the game it says Service initialization failure 0x024e424f. I dont know what to do now Sad Can you give me a solution please ? Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED] 2830496658

Last edited by KarolinaNaja on Mon 26 Dec 2011, 21:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 26 Dec 2011, 21:00

Hello,

Since you updated your game to v1.29, the old crack is not compatible any more.
In order to get the latest crack, just download the latest version of our Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

If your game is already updated to v1.29, you only need to apply the Crack from the "# Crack" folder included with the Fix.
If you game isn't v1.29, follow all steps from the Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Disk Authorization failure & Service initialization failed ..HELP PLEASE! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 21:20

I'll download it and try it, and then get back to you. Thank you so much for the quick reply! Smile

//EDIT

OMG IT WORKS! THANK YOU THANK YOU !
I was seriously about to give up ! thank you so much you're amazing !
Can I ask you one more question please ? All 3 of the expansions are mounted on MagicIso do I have to keep them mounted to play the game ? I'm asking this as I want to install two more games and there would be no space.
Thank you again for the reply and the fix ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 26 Dec 2011, 23:02

Hello,
You don't have to mount the expansions to play the game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 23:12

Okay thank you Smile !

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 26 Dec 2011, 23:13

KarolinaNaja wrote:Okay thank you Smile !
Hello,

Glad it worked! If you have any more problems, do not hesitate to open a new topic. For now, problem solved, topic closed.

Have fun playing and a merry Christmas!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top