Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] Empty Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:57

hi, so I own my base game of the sims 3, but I downloaded late night and showtime, I did everything the directions said, plus I even added the *fix* but I keep getting an error message saying disk authorization failure, we can not verify that your are using a valid version of the Sims 3 or something along those lines, but the game loads and everything, the error message doesnt show up until the family selection page, before loading a neighborhood. What can I do to fix this? PLEASE HELP!!

Back to top Go down

Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 22 Jun 2012, 23:05

Hello,

Did you buy the base game via Origin?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2012, 21:21

yes I did. And I have played the base game by itself before without any problems, the error message only appeared after I downloaded the torrents.

Last edited by fl1mn on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 21:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added second part.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 21:25

Hello,

Please re-do step 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
But now copy the crack to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin instead.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 22:20

It's still having problems :/ I tried to make folders for Late night and Showtime within my EA folder? I don't know if that does anything, but after I did that, when I started up the game the music changed to showtime, so I guess it help? But yeah, its still popping up with the disk authorization failure. Here are some screenshots if they help.
Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] 1628e90
Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] 161hcl
Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] 2ntye0l

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Jun 2012, 11:38

Hello,

You're still copying to the wrong folder. There's no need to create any folders!
Please remove the folders you just created and read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1850-i-installed-the-sims-3-generations-and-or-town-life-stuff-and-or-pets-but-it-keeps-asking-please-insert-cd-dvd-fix-updated-26-10-2011
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 18:30

I keep putting the #crack into this folder. Nothing is changing, maybe its not the crack but another problem? Before I made the folder, which I have now deleted, I put all of the cracks in the folder below, including the main #crack folder, and I had the problem. My game is all updated, so I don't think its that. Could it be the actual torrent I downloaded?
Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] Izmglf
The forum doesn't show the whole image but after The Sims 3 it goes Game>Bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Jun 2012, 19:21

Hello,

Look, you're copying the crack to: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin ; this is NOT CORRECT. You should copy the crack to exactly: Local Disk (C:)\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin instead!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 20:47

Wow, I'm stupid. It's working now. Sorry for me being an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Jun 2012, 22:02

Hello,

Not at all, we're here to help.
Glad to hear you were able to get the game to work now.

Happy simming and please do let us know if you need any more assistance! Disk Authorization Failure? [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top