Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Language - Czech 1.25.136.1020

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Language - Czech 1.25.136.1020 Empty The Sims 4 Language - Czech 1.25.136.1020

Post by Guest Mon 06 Mar 2017, 17:13

Because version 1.25.136.1020 is from date 6.12.2016 and is almost new(i think)
I do not found Czech version of the game for this patch.Language selector doesnt work
In youtube I found tutorial how to change but anyway this is still old tutorial and some text isnt in czech it is just empty border

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Language - Czech 1.25.136.1020 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Language - Czech 1.25.136.1020

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Mar 2017, 18:02

kurec wrote:Because version 1.25.136.1020 is from date 6.12.2016 and is almost new(i think)
I do not found Czech version of the game for this patch.Language selector doesnt work
In youtube I found tutorial how to change but anyway this is still old tutorial and some text isnt in czech it is just empty border

Hello @kurec and welcome to the Forum,

Yes, the language change works a bit differently now. See the post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23293-how-to-change-the-in-game-display-language-in-the-sims-4-updated-on-22-07-2016

You have two options, you can either edit the RldOrigin.ini file manually, or you scroll toward the end of the post and download the language pack I prepared there. There are files for every language, and you should just take the file named "Czech". Copy/Paste the RldOrigin.ini file inside "Czech", to C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and replace the old file.

Don't forget, when you change the language that way, you must run the game as Administrator the next time (right-click on the TS4.exe and choose "run as Administrator").

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Language - Czech 1.25.136.1020 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Language - Czech 1.25.136.1020

Post by Guest Mon 06 Mar 2017, 18:50

OK so I downloaded my czech RldOrigin.ini from your link but when i add czech RldOrigin.ini in to my The Sims 4 folder the game stop on loading but good message is that my game is in czech i know it because loading tips was in czech.The interesting thing is that when my game is in english language the game normally goes i can play my character and everything is ok

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Mar 2017, 18:57

kurec wrote:OK so I downloaded my czech RldOrigin.ini from your link but when i add czech RldOrigin.ini in to my The Sims 4 folder the game stop on loading but good message is that my game is in czech i know it because loading tips was in czech.The interesting thing is that when my game is in english language the game normally goes i can play my character and everything is ok

Did you start the game as Administrator? Did you use the TS4.exe (or the TS4_x64.exe)? There is no difference between those languages. If you correctly placed those files, then everything should be fine. There are also some tips here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

Beyond that, is your game folder under C:\Program files (x86)? Then you should start the game ONLY with the TS4.exe. If you want to use the T4_x64.exe, you must move the install folder to another location. That can be for example directly on the desktop, or C:\Program files, etc.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Mar 2017, 20:13

I think i will play it in english because i dont have any other options
Czech is beatiful language but english isnt bad
If anyone know what should I try write it there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Mar 2017, 20:18

You can change language by regedit Smile and yes, it works for this version, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Mar 2017, 20:32

kristína wrote:You can change language by regedit Smile and yes, it works for this version, too.

Thats good but I got the czech language in the sims 4.Problem is that when i load game it stops and must quit it

//EDIT

WOW when I add czech RldOrigin.ini and then english RldOrigin.ini and I try to play the game the game stop like in czech version stop in loading screen but when I add the english RldOrigin.ini from Update-Only Ultimate Fix the game play normally that is interesting

//EDIT

The Sims 4 and Czech language is working ! it was hard but i just in english RldOrigin.ini from Only Ultimate Fix copy the down part of the file to the Czech RldOrigin.ini Now I played 2 hours of the sims 4 and is amazing a no crashing or anything else once again Thank you to all who helped me

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Mar 2017, 05:53

kurec wrote:
kristína wrote:You can change language by regedit Smile and yes, it works for this version, too.

Thats good but I got the czech language in the sims 4.Problem is that when i load game it stops and must quit it

//EDIT

WOW when I add czech RldOrigin.ini and then english RldOrigin.ini and I try to play the game the game stop like in czech version stop in loading screen but when I add the english RldOrigin.ini from Update-Only Ultimate Fix the game play normally that is interesting

//EDIT

The Sims 4 and Czech language is working ! it was hard but i just in english RldOrigin.ini from Only Ultimate Fix copy the down part of the file to the Czech RldOrigin.ini Now I played 2 hours of the sims 4 and is amazing a no crashing or anything else once again Thank you to all who helped me

You're welcome, but does that mean you were uing the "Update-only Ultimate fix" for The Sims 4? If o, the language text files I uploaded don't work for that (they only work for the "full" verion of The Sims 4 with all DLC).

I'll add a notice to the guide later on, about this.  I tip my fedora.

Was there anything else you needed help with for the moment, or can we close the topic and mark it as "solved"?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 13:38

I want to know how work the the sims 4 gallery because i the web version of gallery isnt just downloads just button and then nothing.I thought that web gallery the sims 4 work.Because the sims 4 gallery isnt related to my game.and if i bought the original game i think the web gallery will still not work.I dont know about this nothing so repair me if i write bad things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 16:30

kurec wrote:

//EDIT

//EDIT

When I open RldOrigin.ini and change the language to Cs_CZ and SAVE that file and start the game of course as an Administrator (every time you change a language you must start the game as an Admin), the first screen shows THE SIMS 4, but from then onwards everything is in Czech. The folder in user\Documents\Electronic Arts is still called The Sims 4 but some folders in that folder bear already Czech names.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Mar 2017, 03:17

kurec wrote:I want to know how work the the sims 4 gallery because i the web version of gallery isnt just downloads just button and then nothing.I thought that web gallery the sims 4 work.Because the sims 4 gallery isnt related to my game.and if i bought the original game i think the web gallery will still not work.I dont know about this nothing so repair me if i write bad things

The "online Gallery" is just for viewing/looking at items. In order to actually download those items, you will need to have a legit basegame of The Sims 4 on Origin.

Or, (I think you noticed already), there is the section on the Forum where you can request items:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f53-the-sims-4-gallery
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Mar 2017, 13:07

Ok thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top