Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 base game serial code error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 base game serial code error Empty The Sims 3 base game serial code error

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 12:17

I followed the download instructions step by step (it wasn't very hard)..
But when I try and play, it tells me my serial is wrong and it won't let me play. I've tried reentering new serials but it won't work. I tried recopying the dll file but it didn't change anything.

:c

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 base game serial code error Empty Re: The Sims 3 base game serial code error

Post by Admin Tue 27 Dec 2011, 12:59

Hello,

You forgot to replace the original Game '.exe' with the Cracked one. Do the following to fix this problem:

Open the '# Crack' file in the .rar you Downloaded and copy + paste the
'TS3.exe' to the 'Game Directory > Game > Bin'; by default this will
be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE it by the existing one. The Game should work now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 base game serial code error Empty Re: The Sims 3 base game serial code error

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:55

I did exactly that before I even posted this. The crack didn't work. Should I redownload?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:16

Hello,
Are you confusing the registration code with the serial key? The serial key is asked during installation and when the key is wrong you'll be asked to check and put it again right then and there, not after installation is finished and you're trying to play.
A pirated game doesn't have a registrationcode.
From your post, I gather that you only have the base game installed. Did you update the game at all at any time? The crack that came with the base game files wont be compatible with a patched game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top