Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed The Sims 4 City Living: worlds disappeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed The Sims 4 City Living: worlds disappeared Empty Installed The Sims 4 City Living: worlds disappeared

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 06:13

I installed the game as instructed:

1. TS4 Base Game
2. Get To Work
3. Get Together
4. City Living
(no, I didn't apply the fix, too)

I had this problem last night and thought that uninstalling and re-installing might help but it didn't.
I had the error code 3 first then I deleted the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folders (I even tried deleting the entire folder) and it got resolved. Now, the worlds are missing.
I can proceed to the CAS all right but when I get to move him/her in, I get a screen with "select a world to move into" on the top and no worlds. Sad

Installed The Sims 4 City Living: worlds disappeared 17342410

Can someone please help?

I also read that repairing the game in Origin could help but I have a pirated copy of the game.

**EDIT: I played the game normally after installing Get Together. Problem only occured after installing City Living.

Last edited by nkj17 on Fri 17 Mar 2017, 06:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

Back to top Go down

Installed The Sims 4 City Living: worlds disappeared Empty Re: Installed The Sims 4 City Living: worlds disappeared

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 21:28

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you Sad

Well, I stop you right there:
nkj17 wrote:
(no, I didn't apply the fix, too)
Here is your culprit! Facepalm

Please apply the Ultimate Fix, and let us know.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top