Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load Empty The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 17:13

Okay...
So, I need help. Seriously.
1) My game is crashing after base tutorial with sims after I buy their home. When I have finally free hands, it just crash, texting that it stopped working
2) My town is somehow invisible. I see the icons, but thats all. I dont see the graphic scene, just whiteness.
I tried everything that came up on my mind - reinstalling it, putting there your the sims 3 base (Ive had it before from someone else), and tried to find it here on forum, but I just dont know anymore. 

The sims 3 by itself works perfectly, but right after I put there the Pet crack, it *** up just like that.
I dont know what else to do, I am sitting here and trying to solve it for like 6-7 hours.
HELP!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load Empty Re: The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Mar 2017, 17:54

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
It looks like you might be using the wrong crack. If your game isn't at patch level 1.67 yet, use this patch. You can find out which one it is by opening your launcher. Your gameversion is in the lower left corner.

When your game is 1.67, use the crack from the fix.

That whiteness you mention is probably something else entirely, if that hasn't fixed itself after you apply the patch and crack, you should tweak the draw distance from the graphics options.

If none of this works, please post back and we'll help you figure out something else.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load Empty Re: The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 20:10

Okay, did it, it seems like it really needed an update, but...it is asking me for a disc. What should i do? Im not professional with mounting and so... Very Happy should I just copy the stuff from the downloaded pack into some folder and then burn it too?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Mar 2017, 20:36

Hello again,

No, you don't have to do that. If you go into the fix, there's a folder marked #Crack. It contains 2 files. If you copy both those files to your Base game\Bin, and allow the original files to be replaced, that should do the trick.

These:
The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load 4d4dfe10

Go here:
The Sims 3 Crashing + town won't load 7187e010
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 21:15

Well, I tho it will be something like this, but my folders are all *** up, so I reinstalled both, I'll do the update and then install and crack Pets Very Happy Thank you very much for help Edin Very Happy 
And by the way, really nice motto with the dragon. Im hypnotizing it all the time *-* Very Happy I really hope itll finally work well for me Very Happy pleaseee

EDIT:
Okay, Im giving up. Everything works, but when I wanna click on whichever button, nothing will happen, in the settings is no text, only blank boxes and I have to exit the game by Ctrl+Alt+Delete
I click on new game, nothing happens...click on settings...nothing happens... Why.

Just...no.

Last edited by HorrorMichelle on Fri 17 Mar 2017, 21:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Mar 2017, 21:29

Good luck, and thanks Very Happy

Let us know how it works out for you.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Mar 2017, 21:32

Edit up in the previous mess...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Mar 2017, 02:56

HorrorMichelle wrote:Edit up in the previous mess...

Please always try editing your very last post in a thread. Smile  If you edit anything else, people may overlook the new status-update to your situation.

As for the issue, please do steps #4 and #5 from the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you cannot bypass the "adFly"-link, consider to temporarily disable your browser adblockers.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top