Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 19:06

Hello

I've recently downloaded "The Sims - The Complete Store" torrent in this site and all items sets are working perfectly, but i having a really bad time installing the neighborhoods.

All worlds fail to install, with exception of Barnacle Bay and Lunar Lakes. 

the log says: 
"Installation failed:Please Make Sure Your Game Has the Latest Software Updates and Try Again"

Then a i tried to download each neighborhood from this site separately, but i still getting the same error message. 

Could this be a faulty installation?

Things i tried so far (no sucess):

-Decrapify the s3packs
-Use CC Magic
-Install the worlds separately

NOTE: My The Sims 3 copy and all it's expansions are from the "Complete Collection", also from this site and with no mods.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Back to top Go down

Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 24 Mar 2017, 19:22

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
That's something we haven't heard before, would you mind trying to install those worlds on a clean folder, and before installing anything else, just to see the results? To get a clean folder, temporarily rename your current The Sims 3 folder in Documents to something else, a new one will be generated.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 21:11

I tried this method and now Hidden Springs installed sucessfuly, but the other neighborhoods still failing to install... weird  I is confused 

Could it be a language problem? (i know this is unlikely, but i'm considering everything at this point)
Problem with Complete Store. [SOLVED] Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:00

Probably not... Try to install them one at a time.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:08

How do you get Sunlit Tides? It's impossible to download it from [url=games4theworlddownloads.org]here[/url] ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:19

MilosGamerSRB wrote:How do you get Sunlit Tides? It's impossible to download it from [url=games4theworlddownloads.org]here[/url] ?

The OP downloaded "The Complete Store", and this one has all the world .sims3packs included. We're also aware of some links on the (old) download server not working properly, but in time we're going to move those links to another site. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Mar 2017, 00:04

I had to make a radical solution...

I redownloaded the Complete Collection/Store and reinstalled the game in a different location and voila... it just worked!

Thanks for the help a/w, you guys are the best

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Mar 2017, 18:02

Duardego wrote:I had to make a radical solution...

I redownloaded the Complete Collection/Store and reinstalled the game in a different location and voila... it just worked!

Thanks for the help a/w, you guys are the best

Very interesting solution indeed, but good to hear you eventually got it working! Feel free to get back to us again anytime you need more Support on stuff we can help with, or even if you just want to hang around. Very Happy  Just open a new topic then.

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top