Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install The Complete Sims 3 Store Collection?????[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install The Complete Sims 3 Store Collection?????[SOLVED] Empty How to install The Complete Sims 3 Store Collection?????[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 00:18

Hey.... I have recently downloaded The Sims 3 complete collection but now I want the full store collection. I downloaded it from here and on to utorrent however I dont know what to do now. Please help!!!

Back to top Go down

How to install The Complete Sims 3 Store Collection?????[SOLVED] Empty Re: How to install The Complete Sims 3 Store Collection?????[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 14:56

kman20028 wrote:Hey.... I have recently downloaded The Sims 3 complete collection but now I want the full store collection. I downloaded it from here and on to utorrent however I dont know what to do now. Please help!!!

Hi! There should be an installation guide together with the store collection. It's a step-by-step so I don't think you will be missing anything. You should installed those store items after installing every EP/SP that you one though, to be on the safe side.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

How to install The Complete Sims 3 Store Collection?????[SOLVED] Empty Re: How to install The Complete Sims 3 Store Collection?????[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 15:01

I think that's broken. You can download store updates from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 15:09

MilosGamerSRB wrote:I think that's broken. You can download store updates from here.
Alternatively, their download site has a torrent up for complete store collection. I'm assuming you downloaded from there? G4TW Downloads Very Happy 

PS: Do keep us updated~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 23:54

There should be a guide inside the complete store torrent that will tell you how to install it, that is if you downloaded the torrent. Information regarding the torrent and such for it can be found here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 04:24

Thank you so much!! I was able to get it installed from the guide. I should have known that there was a a guide. Lol, but anyway thanks for the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 26 May 2017, 06:28

Don't hesitate to post again if you have a question.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1  topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top