Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origins and cracked torrents.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origins and cracked torrents. Empty Origins and cracked torrents.

Post by Guest Thu 30 Mar 2017, 13:11

Hey guys. I have most of the expansion backs and the base game installed through Origins, but I want to play Island Paradise or w/e it's called and I was wondering if I can still do that with my things being installed in Origins.

The thing is, I downloaded the games4theworld Island torrent and followed the instructions but 1) There's no Sims 3 folder under Electronic arts, just Island paradise, 2) Got some error.

Really I just need to know if these two things are compatible or not, I can figure the rest out myself (hopefully) I is confused

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Origins and cracked torrents. Empty Re: Origins and cracked torrents.

Post by Guest Thu 30 Mar 2017, 14:03

When you wish to use both legal and pirated expansions of the Sims 3, you'd better download these pirated expansions in .iso format.
Such downloads are treated by Origin as being legal.

Once you start to work with cracks (G4TW) you must continue with that.
Iso,s must be treated as being original CD's and the highest expansion installed must be mounted to enable playing the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 Mar 2017, 14:37

orubor wrote:The thing is, I downloaded the games4theworld Island torrent and followed the instructions but 1) There's no Sims 3 folder under Electronic arts, just Island paradise, 2) Got some error.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @orubor,

Just quickly...you should look under C:\Program files x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3. Also, what error exactly do you get? Keep in mind that the patch 1.69 totally messed up things, so apart from the method ith the .ISO files, the only alternative you might have is to....

1) uninstall at least your Origin basegame of The Sims 3, and re-install a cracked game. If that does not work, then...
2) completely purge (uninstall) all your Origin-Sims 3 stuff, and start over with only cracked releases.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Mar 2017, 15:17

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
orubor wrote:The thing is, I downloaded the games4theworld Island torrent and followed the instructions but 1) There's no Sims 3 folder under Electronic arts, just Island paradise, 2) Got some error.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @orubor,

Just quickly...you should look under C:\Program files x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3. Also, what error exactly do you get? Keep in mind that the patch 1.69 totally messed up things, so apart from the method ith the .ISO files, the only alternative you might have is to....

What's wrong with the 1.69 patch ?
I have no problems whatsoever with it when I use pirated iso's (Poweriso, not Daemon)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 Mar 2017, 15:25

Tarac wrote:I have no problems whatsoever with it when I use pirated iso's (Poweriso, not Daemon)

I meant the user reports about problems when using the TS3 fix, with the 1.69 patch. I guess disc images work, but there seem to be issues with the fix.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top