Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 origins and win 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 origins and win 10 Empty The sims 4 origins and win 10

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jan 2018, 20:17

Anyone know if windows 10 has antipiracy protection or if it is all origin? i recently sent a backup copy of sims 4 to my nephews computer via external hardrive and it failed thing is they had downloaded spore via origins because apparantly Dvd or Cd-rom doesnt work so my question is wich trace file do i remove or should i remove origins and make him lose the spore game his mum my sister paid for ?

I would donwnload spore for him.

Wat.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 origins and win 10 Empty Re: The sims 4 origins and win 10

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jan 2018, 08:16

SimNord wrote:Anyone know if windows 10 has antipiracy protection or if it is all origin? i recently sent a backup copy of sims 4 to my nephews computer via external hardrive and it failed thing is they had downloaded spore via origins because apparantly Dvd or Cd-rom doesnt work so my question is wich trace file do i remove or should i remove origins and make him lose the spore game his mum my sister paid for ?

I would donwnload spore for him.

Wat.

Hello @SimNord,

In general, it is sufficient if you transfer the folders

C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4 ... the game installation folder
Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4...this is the folder for saves, mods, etc. but it is optional

To another computer. Of course, the folders need to be put in the corresponding locations on the new computer as well (should be logical Very Happy ). You do not have to delete Origin on the target computer. If there are problems, they are likely caused by Windows Defender and/or any other antivirus program. So you should check on that.

To help make things easier, you can find a guide on disabling Windows Defender, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

As for any other antivirus programs, you would have to tinker yourself, or try doing some additional research.

Once you re-configured those antivirus exclusions, you also have to re-apply a fresh set of cracked game files. The thread about "Game"-folders here is what you need to look at; as the Game-folders already include the No-Origin crack files as well. Alternatively, you should be doing fine as well if you simply re-apply the latest installed DLC, on the nephew's computer.

Good luck for now, and feel free to keep us posted about your progress!

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 18:19

🍰It will take a while though they live some miles away   Tea 1

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 22 Jan 2018, 00:01

SimNord wrote:🍰It will take a while though they live some miles away   Tea 1

Take your time...

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top