Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. Empty Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4.

Post by Guest Sun 02 Apr 2017, 01:39

So not sure if this is the right section or not but here it goes. I am looking for some Sims, between ages child and adult for a story I am working on. CC is okay, as long as you can give me a basic idea where to look for the items. It can be single households or families but I plan to empty every one of the in game worlds of houses and Sims and repopulate with some of my own sims but seeing that it sounds like many of you are very creative people, I figure I would put this out there and see what comes of it. 

This project will be something I post online and credit for all sims, houses or whatnot that I use will be given the proper credits. 

I thank you for taking the time to read this.

Back to top Go down

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. Empty Re: Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Apr 2017, 19:07

Aelinore wrote:So not sure if this is the right section or not but here it goes. I am looking for some Sims, between ages child and adult for a story I am working on. CC is okay, as long as you can give me a basic idea where to look for the items. It can be single households or families but I plan to empty every one of the in game worlds of houses and Sims and repopulate with some of my own sims but seeing that it sounds like many of you are very creative people, I figure I would put this out there and see what comes of it. 

This project will be something I post online and credit for all sims, houses or whatnot that I use will be given the proper credits. 

I thank you for taking the time to read this.

I can send you my sim if you like, later on. Razz  Other than that, there's also plenty of sims-material on our list of fulfilled TS4 Gallery-wishes here (look for entries with the tag household/sims): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. Empty Re: Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Apr 2017, 21:00

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
I can send you my sim if you like, later on. Razz  Other than that, there's also plenty of sims-material on our list of fulfilled TS4 Gallery-wishes here (look for entries with the tag household/sims): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

Yes I would like that. I know I could but I figured if anyone wanted to make sims or share them to be included in this, I would at least put it out there. I also am bad at building so I meant to put I needed residential homes as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Apr 2017, 23:04

I will continue with posting more sims soon, and I think you'll find some interesting sims there. I have a few new families planned, today I'll probably make an alien family(since I have quite a lot of alien teens in my households, but they're all related...). 
If you have any specific request for a certain kind of sim, then I could do that too.

I really had no time to post anything new in the last weeks. Studying for exams took up a lot of free time and I'm also one of those gardeners who likes to grow every single plant from my own seeds and over the years I got a huge collection of different (rather unusual) varieties. And since many people like the vegetables I grow, I do sell a lot So over the last week, I was transplanting my tomato and chili seedlings. Today I finished, after a few thousand tomato plants and around 100 tomato varieties, I am finally done. Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, my favorite tomato variety is Evergreen, which is green when ripe, really sweet and tastes more like a kiwifruit than a tomato.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Apr 2017, 21:29

Thanks Cat_Eye. It sounds like you have been a very busy bee (so to speak). I hope your exams went well or go well if you have not taken them yet. I love that alien family you posted and meant to ask you if you cared if I used some of your sims in the project.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Apr 2017, 22:28

Of course you can use my sims. Just let me known, so that I can see how you'll use them.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Apr 2017, 22:29

Cat_Eye wrote:Of course you can use my sims. Just let me known, so that I can see how you'll use them.  Very Happy
Of course! I will be keeping track of who's sims I use and what not. I will share the link when I get everything set up. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. Empty Connor & Angel

Post by Unesty Fri 07 Apr 2017, 21:53

These were the sims I created with The Sims 4 CAS Demo. It is a boy I used to like and my alter ego  Oh my...  I hope they can help!

Link to Download

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. CVYVE4Q

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. 0etnKJl

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. GZE16jr

Need Sims for a Story project for the Sims 4. Pbucket

Last edited by Unesty on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 00:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Pictures)
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 21:58

Yes they will, I will add them to the list, thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 04:15

Aelinore you are more than welcome to use my sims on my site  Killkillkillkill!

Gatekeeper Edit: foreign website link removed, due to disallowed advertising.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top