Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper order for installing ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proper order for installing ? Empty Proper order for installing ?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 18:04

Hello,
So I currently want to download the Sims 4 from here, and the torrent of the base game is actually downloading right now. And I want all of the DLC that Games4theworld is offering and it says on the topic that I should download and install each DLC by order. So I was wondering, what about the Ultimate fix of the Sims 4 ? Because I actually want the latest version (not with the toddlers because it's not out yet), and since the ultimate fix makes your game updated, when should I download and install it ? After having installed all of the DLC's ? Or right after just having the base game ?

Back to top Go down

Proper order for installing ? Empty Re: Proper order for installing ?

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:51

Hi! I assume you used this link to help you out:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Basically, the "ultimate fix" is now INCLUDED in the "City Living" pack meaning there isn't an extra step. Simply download and install the 1) Base game, 2) Get To Work, 3) Get Together, 4) City Living -- then enjoy!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top