Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm afraid to ask anywhere else... (CC issue). [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm afraid to ask anywhere else... (CC issue). [CLOSED] Empty I'm afraid to ask anywhere else... (CC issue). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Apr 2017, 05:12

Hello. Um... I'm having an issue with a new mod and I know it's because of the sims 4 game not being up to date at the moment.
Since I cannot post links right now, just google search, the sims 4 cienzroza no ea eyelashes (it should be the first link)
Anyways, I cannot use this because it messes up all of the sims faces ingame.
So... Can someone please fix this mod? I know about permissions and whatnot.
But I doubt a regular modder would want to help me if I told them I use a pirated version of the game.

I'm sorry if this isn't allowed and if not then just delete this post or whatever need be.

Back to top Go down

I'm afraid to ask anywhere else... (CC issue). [CLOSED] Empty Re: I'm afraid to ask anywhere else... (CC issue). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:29

Can't you remove that mod for the time being? there are great eyelashes out there. 3D and everything Smile

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : funny letters)

Back to top Go down

I'm afraid to ask anywhere else... (CC issue). [CLOSED] Empty Re: I'm afraid to ask anywhere else... (CC issue). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Apr 2017, 00:30

More than likely I'll just keep waiting until the game gets updated again.
Thank you for the suggestion however. Once I get bored of Sims 3, I will remove said file.
Just gotta be patience for now I suppose.
Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Apr 2017, 08:54

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
I'm sorry we couldn't help you Sad

Don't hesitate to post again if you have a question though.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1  topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top