Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims4 Fix issue. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims4 Fix issue. [CLOSED] Empty Sims4 Fix issue. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 05:25

I seem to be having a common issue with no resolve. Thee "dynamic library rld.dll failed (E1104) issue"  I have tried everything and this is my very first time having any kind of problems using source material from this site so I am puzzled.

I disabled and made exclusions on all firewall/anti virus, I downloaded several times the FIX and manually copied over the 4 folders, I did a clean uninstall using Revo and CC and installed the x64 files to no avail.   This is using Win7.

Thanks for any help and LOVE your site!!!!!!

//EDIT

Do I need to have Orgin installed?  I installed it anyways but still no win...

Back to top Go down

Sims4 Fix issue. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims4 Fix issue. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Nov 2014, 12:17

cybershadow12 wrote:I seem to be having a common issue with no resolve. Thee "dynamic library rld.dll failed (E1104) issue"  I have tried everything and this is my very first time having any kind of problems using source material from this site so I am puzzled.

I disabled and made exclusions on all firewall/anti virus, I downloaded several times the FIX and manually copied over the 4 folders, I did a clean uninstall using Revo and CC and installed the x64 files to no avail.   This is using Win7.

Thanks for any help and LOVE your site!!!!!!

//EDIT

Do I need to have Orgin installed?  I installed it anyways but still no win...

Hello cybershadow12 and welcome,

Try downloading and installing the following files in the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Download and install the following...

vcredist_x64.exe
vcredist_x86.exe

After you did that, re-try running the game. Good luck ! (Even if you say you did that, please use theose files from the specific link I posted). As for Origin, try logging into Origin and letting it run in the background. Then try starting the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 17:37

Thanks so much, I had already installed both x86/x64 vcredist files (have 64 bit) and was getting the problem but this time it actually worked for some reason.... The vcredist_ARM file though did not, it said it was a not valid Win32 application.  Do I need this file as well?  Game plays so far but have not done the current update/fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Nov 2014, 06:01

cybershadow12 wrote:Thanks so much, I had already installed both x86/x64 vcredist files (have 64 bit) and was getting the problem but this time it actually worked for some reason.... The vcredist_ARM file though did not, it said it was a not valid Win32 application.  Do I need this file as well?  Game plays so far but have not done the current update/fix.

Forget about the arm.exe (that's the reason why I left it out in my post, above Wink ). So is your game working properly now ? If so, do you need more help with anything or can I close the thread ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Feb 2018, 23:31

Hi need some help again game keeps saying sims 4 isn't responding in build mode in live mode an when. Trying to save game doh know wat to do again I installed everything in order an the right way an it keeps saying I don't have enough memory or something when I launch game but I have at least 357Gb on my C drive

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Feb 2018, 01:24

tinacj26 wrote:Hi need some help again game keeps saying sims 4 isn't responding in build mode in live mode an when. Trying to save game doh know wat to do again I installed everything in order an the right way an it keeps saying I don't have enough memory or something when I launch game but I have at least 357Gb on my C drive

Please continue in the thread you opened earlier here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32823-problem-starting

Since the OP here has not posted back about their final result, I will lock the thread now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top