Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Disc Authorization Failure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Disc Authorization Failure Empty Sims 3 Disc Authorization Failure

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 15:06

Hello, 

I downloaded Sims 3 and I followed all steps in 'must read how to install the sims 3 correctly'... My first problem was that after I finished everything, when I open the game I couldn't see any town in the start screen. Then I read other same topics here and I could make it right, now I can start the game and I can see start screen well but it says 'Disc Authorization Failure'... Then I read other same topics again and I did a few things but then 'no town' problem comes back. I don't know what to do... Please help.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Disc Authorization Failure Empty Re: Sims 3 Disc Authorization Failure

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 16:56

Yes, I realize that it sounds rude to say but unfortunately the G4TW download for the Sims 3 is outdated and often leads to questions.
Problem is that deletion of an existing torrent from the internet is (almost) impossible.

The torrent-download is a massive 27 GB and requires installation and installationcodes for each and every of the 21 expansions/stuff packs.
At present we cannot release a new torrent for the sims 3. Torrent-sites are under pressure by the authorities and forced to close (like our beloved Kickass).

As an alternative we can now offer a much smaller 1-click-all-in-one download for the Sims 3 (just under 14 GB) via STACK or MEGA.
With 1 click on Setup all these 21 expansions/stuff packs will be installed, no patches, no cracks, no installationcodes.
Mind you, this download is not made by ourselves but is fully tested and absolutely free of virusses/malware.

In my view Mega is the future as it gives you the opportunity to import the download into your own Cloud within a second and then via the Mega downloader you can download it, anonymously, to your PC.
In many countries the authorities are monitoring torrent-downloads which can lead to heavy fines for downloaders.
Should you want to know a bit more about Mega and how to use it as a kind of a torrent, read THIS

Also, as downloads become larger and larger, I tend to switch from Winrar with the time-consuming extractions, to Poweriso where mounting is done in seconds and no extra diskspace is required.
At present with Winrar you need space for the download + space for the extracted download. With Poweriso you'll only need the download, no extraction required.
All about Poweriso can be read HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 17:13

Thank you! I've been trying for two days so it's okay for me to download another one if it works! So, I'll try right now, I hope there won't be any problem again. :'( Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 May 2017, 20:32

As an afterthought: You probably forgot to place the crack again after you followed those steps to fix your initial problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)