Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN'T GET EXPANSIONS TO INSTALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - CAN'T GET EXPANSIONS TO INSTALL  Empty CAN'T GET EXPANSIONS TO INSTALL

Post by Guest Wed 03 May 2017, 05:15

Sorry if this isn't really allowed, but I'm struggling enormously with the guide. I've installed the base game for Sims 4 with no problems, but I don't understand what file I'm supposed to run to install the expansions. I understood the bit in the instructions about dragging and dropping the new files and replacing the old ones, but the instructions specify to do all that AFTER installing. I'm pretty new to all this torrent stuff, so I'm sure it's something simple that I'm just not getting. Please help.

Back to top Go down

silent install - CAN'T GET EXPANSIONS TO INSTALL  Empty Re: CAN'T GET EXPANSIONS TO INSTALL

Post by Guest Thu 04 May 2017, 19:13

I believe it means after the installation of sims 4

Back to top Go down

silent install - CAN'T GET EXPANSIONS TO INSTALL  Empty Re: CAN'T GET EXPANSIONS TO INSTALL

Post by Guest Thu 04 May 2017, 21:20

isai wrote:I believe it means after the installation of sims 4

Yes, it does. Simply drag and drop the new files replacing the old ones after you install the base game. Then use the link in the install folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/The Sims 4/Game/Bin) to play the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 May 2017, 11:30

I made a video on how to install.
(Apologies for my English, it's not my native language)
see this PAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 May 2017, 15:15

kitty10136 wrote:
isai wrote:I believe it means after the installation of sims 4

Yes, it does. Simply drag and drop the new files replacing the old ones after you install the base game. Then use the link in the install folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/The Sims 4/Game/Bin) to play the game.
I done this and the whole game isnt working. check my post please i installed it all properly but still asks to open origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top