Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZClient issue-can't enter account info, won't open now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZClient issue-can't enter account info, won't open now? Empty ZClient issue-can't enter account info, won't open now?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 21:24

I went through the guide, but when it came time to open ZClient, it wouldn't let me enter my credentials, citing an update, then closed. Now I can't get it to open again, it will run in the background but not give me a spot to fix the mail credentials.

I have run both as admin and regularly.
I have rebooted the computer. 
I have disabled Window's Defender.
I did give it permission through the firewall. 

Any other ideas? I can't figure out what might be blocking it. I have Windows 10 OS.

Back to top Go down

ZClient issue-can't enter account info, won't open now? Empty Re: ZClient issue-can't enter account info, won't open now?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:40

I went to try to re-install it, but it doesn't show up on my program lists anywhere. Even Wise Uninstaller can't find it. Hmmm.

Back to top Go down

ZClient issue-can't enter account info, won't open now? Empty Re: ZClient issue-can't enter account info, won't open now?

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:48

Same, just reinstalling everything over and oveeeer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:10

Open the downloaded Folder ZClient.
Remove everything inside it except ZClient.exe.
Now run ZClient.exe again.
You should now be able to enter your own details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:16

I also discovered if you go into ZData_Settings.zlo with notepad, you can manually enter the info. So now the thing comes up. Though it says mail not found No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top