Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zclient won't open at all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zclient won't open at all Empty Zclient won't open at all

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 06:26

Zclient won't open anymore but it did when i installed it the first time. I reinstalled everything, but Zclient still won't open. Like nothing pops up. I've been trying for a few days to get the Sims 4 but nothing seems to be working. Maybe i could fix the G4TW but i dont know how. This was my last post about the GFTW Sims 4 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30191-origin-is-updating-then-unable-to-start-error-after-toddlers-and-vampires-update

Tbh i'm about to give up completely.

And i'd never had this problem before with the other DLCs it this one that messed everything up, because i've reinstalled everything before a lot of times and it would work after i did, but now its not working

Back to top Go down

Zclient won't open at all Empty Re: Zclient won't open at all

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 06:37

You could possibly have origin still running in your background. Run your task manager and see if Origin is running, then end the program if it is. 

Hope this helps XX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 06:42

Reinstall  Zclient and ZLOrigin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 10:14

Or work through this and follow instructions ( also the link under "here" in 01) closely, https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#
if using G4TW cracked game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top