Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 ZLOrigin stop downloading after 2-3GB

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 ZLOrigin stop downloading after 2-3GB Empty The Sims 4 ZLOrigin stop downloading after 2-3GB

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 09:13

As what the title says.

Everytime I download the game, the speed goes stable and then after 2-3GB download it goes down to 0 KB/s, and then after I press resume it would go back to full speed and eventually will go down again to 0 after 2-3GB download. Does anyone has this problem too?

Please help!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 ZLOrigin stop downloading after 2-3GB Empty Re: The Sims 4 ZLOrigin stop downloading after 2-3GB

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 09:32

The destination where you download on, how is that formatted ?
When it is FAT 32, then you cannot store any files > 3 GB.
It should be formatted as NTFS

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 ZLOrigin stop downloading after 2-3GB Empty Re: The Sims 4 ZLOrigin stop downloading after 2-3GB

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 09:37

Tarac wrote:The destination where you download on, how is that formatted ?
When it is FAT 32, then you cannot store any files > 3 GB.
It should be formatted as NTFS
It's formatted as NTFS though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 11:35

Now I've downloaded the base game. And I found that it goes the same with the dlcs too. It will never start the download if I never press pause and then resume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 19:09

Hi everyone! I'm a suuuper newbie, I just registered for the forum rn, in fact. I've been following the instructions (I think) but i keep getting a "download error" msg from ZLOrigin that says "origin cant download ur game. check internet connection". I must of done something wrong? has anyone had this? Thanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 19:12

Yes, we think the downloadserver cannot cope with the demand/
Meanwhile I tried to download Battlefield 4 and after just over 50 GB, the downloadspeed went from 18 MB/s to ZERO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 19:19

Tarac wrote:Yes, we think the downloadserver cannot cope with the demand/
Oh my... Thank you! I'm going to try again later. And thanks again for the new method!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top