Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game sent me back to the '' choose world '' part when i want to place a family and play with it. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game sent me back to the '' choose world '' part when i want to place a family and play with it. [SOLVED] Empty Game sent me back to the '' choose world '' part when i want to place a family and play with it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 14:14

Yesterday i download The sims 4 and all the other packs from games4theworld.

I installed the games step by step just like it was told in the instructions.

I can start the game, i can make a family but when i want to play with this family i cant play,

He is then sending me back to the part where i can choose the world were i can live so i cant play at the house with the family.

Sorry for my bad English, i come from the Netherlands Oh my... , i hope you can understand the problem and you can help me.

Back to top Go down

Game sent me back to the '' choose world '' part when i want to place a family and play with it. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game sent me back to the '' choose world '' part when i want to place a family and play with it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 14:41

Zodra je een familie hebt gemaakt en je wilt er mee gaan spelen, dan moet je eerst kiezen in welke wereld je de familie wilt plaatsen.
Heb je eenmaal een wereld en een huis gekozen, dan pas kun je er mee spelen.

As soon as you created a familiy and you want to play with it, you must choose a world where you want to put your family in.
Once you have chosen a world and a house, then you can play with the family.

Back to top Go down

Game sent me back to the '' choose world '' part when i want to place a family and play with it. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game sent me back to the '' choose world '' part when i want to place a family and play with it. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 14:55

Tarac wrote:Zodra je een familie hebt gemaakt en je wilt er mee gaan spelen, dan moet je eerst kiezen in welke wereld je de familie wilt plaatsen.
Heb je eenmaal een wereld en een huis gekozen, dan pas kun je er mee spelen.

As soon as you created a familiy and you want to play with it, you must choose a world where you want to put your family in.
Once you have chosen a world and a house, then you can play with the family.

Dat weet ik ;-) Maar dat doet hij dus niet, zodra ik mijn family heb aangemaakt, de wereld heb gekozen, een kavel aangeklikt hebt waar ik wil wonen en dan wil spelen dan stuurt hij mij dus weer terug naar het gedeelte waar ik een wereld moet kiezen. Ik kan dus helemaal niets met de familie. Heb een leeg kavel gekozen, heb geprobeerd met een al bestaand huis maar hij blijft mij terug sturen naar het '' wereld '' gedeelte. Heb ook al geprobeerd een nieuwe familie aan te maken maar dat werkt dus ook niet.

But that is wat he is not doing. When i made a family i choose the world where i want to live, when i want to play with that family he send me back again to the '' choose world '' part.
I tried it to put them in a house, i tried it to put them on a empty space but every time he is sending me back.
I also tried to make another family but that did not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 15:47

Je zegt dat je alle uitbreidingen van de Sims 4 hebt gedownload en geinstalleerd.
Probeer dit eens:
1. Download de laatste Game versie hier: https://goo.gl/wK4LdG. Pak de download uit met Winrar.
2. Ga naar je installatiemap (b.v. C:\Program Files\The Sims 4
3. Verwijder het mapje Game van je installatiemap.
4. Kopieer het zojuist gedownloade en uitgepakte mapje Game terug naar je installatiemap.

Waarschijnlijk is je spel nu weer in het Engels, maar je weet hoe je dat moet wijzigen neem ik aan.

//EDIT Gebruik je Custom Content (mods) in je spel ?

You stated that your downloaded and installed all DLC's for the Sims 4.
Try this:
1. Download the latest Game folder from https://goo.gl/wK4LdG, extract with Winrar
2. Go to your install folder, probably something like C:\Program Files\The Sims 4
3. Delete the folder Game from your install folder
4. Copy the downloaded an extracted folder Game back to your install folder.

Most probably your game is now in English but you know how to change that I presume.

//EDIT Do you use CC in your game ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:14

Bedankt voor het mee denken maar dit heeft helaas ook niet geholpen.

Ik had eerst Mods maar die heb ik ook al verwijderd, had ook al de '' Tray '' map leeg gemaakt ( kreeg die tip van iemand anders )

Denk dat er helaas niets anders op zit dan alles opnieuw te installeren. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:21

Als je opnieuw installeert volgens de instructies, vergeet vooral stap 7 niet.
Je kunt ook deze download proberen, dan heb je alle uitbreidingen in 1

When you install anew, don't forget step 7 of the instructions.
You can also try this download

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:22

Bedankt! Ik ga deze download even proberen. Nogmaals dank voor het mee denken en de tips.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Feb 2018, 19:38

Problem solved, topic closed. Smile  Have fun with the game and feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top