Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 toddler update alternative problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 toddler update alternative problems Empty Sims 4 toddler update alternative problems

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:21

I'm having a bit of trouble with the update alternative. I've followed all the steps, but when I open ZLOrigin it only opens a tiny little blank square with no text or anything. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this. I've uninstalled it and redownloaded it with no luck.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 toddler update alternative problems Empty Re: Sims 4 toddler update alternative problems

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:30

So now I've got it to ask for my credentials but it says I have to be online for the first time I log in, but if I do that it does the tiny blank box again

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 toddler update alternative problems Empty Re: Sims 4 toddler update alternative problems

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 01:00

Just to be sure, you've run and logged into ZClient first, and then you open ZLOrigin and it appears as a tiny box?

ZLOrigin doesn't (for me) ask my credentials after I run ZClient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 02:02

Yes. But zclient only lets me log into mine if i move the application to my desktop. If I try to run it from the folder it logs me in as whoever made the file

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 07:58

Create a shortcut to ZClient on your desktop. Log in with your registered account and click to auto log in. That may help. Make sure you get the "auth your username" response from ZClient before you open ZOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top