Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I have Origin and ZLOrigin in the same pc?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I have Origin and ZLOrigin in the same pc? Empty Can I have Origin and ZLOrigin in the same pc?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 11:51

Sooo...I'm downloading The Sims 4 from the alternative mode and I have that orrible question...
I have The Sims 3 and The Sims 2 in my original Origin account and I do not want not to play with The Sims 3 and The Sims 2
SO, can I have both in my pc? (Like, when I want to play to TS3 I keep disconnected ZLOrigin and viceversa)

Back to top Go down

Can I have Origin and ZLOrigin in the same pc? Empty Re: Can I have Origin and ZLOrigin in the same pc?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 12:16

yes exit zclient and zlOrigin, and then just start up your regular Origin app and use it as normal.

Back to top Go down

Can I have Origin and ZLOrigin in the same pc? Empty Re: Can I have Origin and ZLOrigin in the same pc?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 12:25

Misfit203 wrote:yes exit zclient and zlOrigin, and then just start up your regular Origin app and use it as normal.
Ahhh thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 14:03

Dystopia wrote:Sooo...I'm downloading The Sims 4 from the alternative mode and I have that orrible question...
I have The Sims 3 and The Sims 2 in my original Origin account and I do not want not to play with The Sims 3 and The Sims 2
SO, can I have both in my pc? (Like, when I want to play to TS3 I keep disconnected ZLOrigin and viceversa)

Origin and ZLOrigin are basically the same.
When you have ZLOrigin open or activated and you click on Origin you come back in ZLOrigin.
Click top left on the word Origin and select sign-off
Then log in to origin again and use the details of your proper account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top