Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED] Empty Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2018, 09:46

Hi,
When I try to run Zlorigin after opening the Zclient like I normally do, the regular origin login screen opens and I get this message:

Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED] Captur10

Zclient doesn't show the "origin" line like it normally does. I checked that Origin isn't open in the task manager before trying, and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Zlorigin...

(Also note that I have Windows 10)

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2018, 10:59

Close message and continue

Back to top Go down

Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Zlorigin requiring Origin update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2018, 11:25

Tarac wrote:Close message and continue
I don't have an option to continue, it shows me the regular origin login screen, and the Zclient window doesn't show the "origin x64" line like it normally does

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Apr 2018, 16:51

Miri wrote:I don't have an option to continue, it shows me the regular origin login screen, and the Zclient window doesn't show the "origin x64" line like it normally does

Welcome to the Forum @Miri,

You must have a folder somewhere, in which the ZClient.exe is located. Go to the folder, delete ALL files except ZClient.exe, and then open ZClient again. Once you've been re-authenticated, please try opening the ZLOrigin once more.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Miri wrote:I don't have an option to continue, it shows me the regular origin login screen, and the Zclient window doesn't show the "origin x64" line like it normally does

Welcome to the Forum @Miri,

You must have a folder somewhere, in which the ZClient.exe is located. Go to the folder, delete ALL files except ZClient.exe, and then open ZClient again. Once you've been re-authenticated, please try opening the ZLOrigin once more.

Thank you,
I did as you said and now ZLOrigin doesn't open at all. It doesn't appear in Task Manager either.
I also tried deleting the ZLOrigin folder from Program Files and reinstalling, and nothing changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:55

Re-download the zl-system folder and run zclient

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2018, 00:04

Tarac wrote:Re-download the zl-system folder and run zclient
It worked, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Thu 26 Apr 2018, 02:58

Miri wrote:
Tarac wrote:Re-download the zl-system folder and run zclient
It worked, thank you!

Glad to hear its working again. Thread is now closed.
If any other issues arise, please start a new thread.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top