Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i play offline???(alternative method by TARAC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do i play offline???(alternative method by TARAC) Empty How do i play offline???(alternative method by TARAC)

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 18:46

Hey! I'm all new to this alternative mode so i haven't really tried much of its features. so now my question is, CAN I PLAY IT OFFLINE??? using the alternative method introduced by TARAC??? 

I know that only in the ZOrigin you can play the game. but the ZOrigin needs me to be online to use it. So to say, i cant launch my game without going online. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

How do i play offline???(alternative method by TARAC) Empty Re: How do i play offline???(alternative method by TARAC)

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:39

No, you can't play online at the moment. You have to be online for ZClient to connect.

Back to top Go down

How do i play offline???(alternative method by TARAC) Empty Re: How do i play offline???(alternative method by TARAC)

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 22:05

Rythm12thofthe13th wrote:Hey! I'm all new to this alternative mode so i haven't really tried much of its features. so now my question is, CAN I PLAY IT OFFLINE??? using the alternative method introduced by TARAC??? 

I know that only in the ZOrigin you can play the game. but the ZOrigin needs me to be online to use it. So to say, i cant launch my game without going online. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
You can play Offline in ZLOrigin.
Just switch it to the offline modus, exactly as you did in the original Origin.

But you need internet to keep logging in to Zclient.
Without Zclient activated you can't play the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 15:36

Is there no other way to play for me offline like full offline(No internet)???? I use my laptop for playing sims and my gaming time is usually when im not connected to the internet..

If Zclient wont be updated soon to cater full offline mode is still cool but i cant play to my hearts content. Why God. I hope TARAC would consider this option though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 15:55

Rythm12thofthe13th wrote:Is there no other way to play for me offline like full offline(No internet)???? I use my laptop for playing sims and my gaming time is usually when im not connected to the internet..

If Zclient wont be updated soon to cater full offline mode is still cool but i cant play to my hearts content. Why God. I hope TARAC would consider this option though.

No, there isn't. Once you have the Sims 4 running, you can disconnect from ZClient (it has disconnected during game play and I can still play). But you need internet to connect.

Tarac is not in control of ZClient. They're just helping us get it set up and running. The creators of ZClient aren't affiliated with G4TW, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 16:57

Tarac wrote:But you need internet to keep logging in to Zclient.
Without Zclient activated you can't play the game

So, for some/many, we're in a worse position than we were before, because we could play wherever, whenever. No need to be online. 
Seems like a bit of an oversight by those Russians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top