Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anybody actually play the alternative crack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can anybody actually play the alternative crack? Empty Can anybody actually play the alternative crack?

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:17

It seems like almost everyone here is having trouble with the Zlorigin Zlauncher and Zlclient stuff so has anybody been able to play the game properly, with or without cc, online or offline for more than two days. This new Zl alternative seems to be mostly unsuccessful and I couldn't even manage to download the game without a problem cropping up every two seconds. For now I will stick with the G4TW stuff up to city living.

Back to top Go down

Can anybody actually play the alternative crack? Empty Re: Can anybody actually play the alternative crack?

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:20

I've given up on getting it to work and doing the same as you. I think a couple of people have got it working but it seems like a lot of people are having a problem.

Back to top Go down

Can anybody actually play the alternative crack? Empty Re: Can anybody actually play the alternative crack?

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 20:31

I got it to work though ZClient can be a bit finicky sometimes. Mods work as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 20:34

Yeah, mine is fine. The program is really finicky, but it's easy to fix (uninstall, reinstall).

The major problem people were having was the servers being down due to them being ddos'd, but they're up again ATM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 22:36

I've never had any problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 04:22

Manage to get it to work most of the times, but there is a couple of times I just keep getting disconnect. I believe most ppl get it work, but only those who cant, come here to talk about it. That is why it seems most cant get it to work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 11:52

I had a few problems which seemed a bit uncommon but they were all easily fixed either by searching or by asking for help (I actually used their Discord channel for this since I had quick replies and with the solution) so I don't really mind. For me, I think it was worth it Tea 5 the recent problem which I thought it was the servers down was the ZClient not connecting, though the servers seemed to be online, but for that I have also found a solution already, so I'm still happy with the alternative method

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 15:07

Now just use the Reloaded crack for the ZLOrigin download and you do not need Zclient and ZLOrigin anymore.
Crack can be found HERE

Just copy/paste the files from the crack to the Bin folder of your ZLOrigin The Sims 4 folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top