Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any way to get my pirated version back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

any way to get my pirated version back? Empty any way to get my pirated version back?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:10

Hello there! I tip my fedora.  
First thing first... Thanks for the link to Vampires & Toddlers! All Hail Carlos! 
 As far as I am concerned, everything went kinda smooth. After struggling a bit, it finally got installed! I have a question, though. Since I did not rename the folder in Programs(x86) to keep my old G4TW pirated version, I wondered if there is any way to get it back. Do you think it might be possible by cutting & copying (a) given (folder)/files or so? If so, which one should be dragged and dropped? and most importantly, where? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated  Smile

Back to top Go down

any way to get my pirated version back? Empty Re: any way to get my pirated version back?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:51

I was expecting this question
So I deliberately had ZLOrigin overwrite my cracked version.
Bad news
The cracked version did not work anymore (wrong Deltabuild0.package)
That was to be expected as the basegame was altered bcause of toddlers.
Putting the old basegame back brought me in conflict with the new version via ZLOrigin.

It looks like you have to re-install the whole cracked thing again in a different directory.

Back to top Go down

any way to get my pirated version back? Empty Re: any way to get my pirated version back?

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 14:42

Thanks for your answer, I fixed the issue Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top