Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account Empty I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 02:02

I keep trying to get my zloemu.tk account but i only get an error. I'm using a legit, gmail account.

I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account Helpp10

Back to top Go down

I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account Empty Re: I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 03:22

I'm pretty sure their servers are down. So I don't know if you can register right now.

Back to top Go down

I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account Empty Re: I dont understand the zloemu.tk launcher to create an account

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 03:59

That was my guess but it's been like this since the alternative was announced, how did so many people get their account already?? Damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 05:38

I tried registering, as per "step 1" at zloemu.tk/reg and it keeps saying "wrong name" no matter what I do and I tried on 3 different laptops, different browsers etc. I am using legit info so does anyone know what the problem is?

"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 09:43

Hello,

Like said above, the servers are down.
Nothing can be done at the moment, sorry  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top