Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear Empty i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 07:16

ok ive looked at everything i can to figure out how toget the sims 3 expansions installedbut its just not working i dont suppose a genius could spare some time helping me get this straitened out i wouldappriciate it

//EDIT

if neone can use team viewer i could do that do i just wanna play my game

Back to top Go down

i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear Empty Re: i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 Oct 2012, 09:28

Hello,

Can you be more specific about what it is you don't understand? It's no problem to install for you using Teamviewer, but if you can learn to do this yourself it'll be easier for you in the future Smile

If you can tell us more about your specific problem, we may be able to help you fix it yourself.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear Empty Re: i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear

Post by Admin Mon 01 Oct 2012, 16:39

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 18:38

i did read all of that i geuss im misunderstanding some words -- what i want to do is download the sims 3 expansion packs -done and install them so i can play them between daemon toolspower iso virtual drives i have no clue what im doing and i would love to be able to do it myself in the future!! I kno i can i learned how to burn wii games i can certainly do this

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:03

This should give your a understanding of Mounting a Virtual Drive. http://games4theworld.org/Guides/Mounting_Guide.pdf
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:09

well this is enormously helpful thank you i feel like im half way there

//EDIT

ok i got that down now what do i do to my pets since its allready installed so i can play it whenever i want

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:36

Already installed, and you applied the Ultimate Fix for it?

Since once your done with those, you should be good to go, unless you had a error with installing.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:39

i dont know how to apply a fix ??

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:41

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7417-fixes#52797 wrote:A fix is just the same file that has been edited, so need to find where the original is installed, and move the files in the #crack folder to where the original is, they'll already exist there, so you'll be asked to do one of 3 things, just pick the top one.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:43

and how would i do that how and which files am i suppose to move??

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:57

Follow the directions in the Ultimate Fix Mainly the last several steps.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:58

Hello,

Actually step 3 and 4 explain here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
No need to do the whole Ultimate Fix again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 07:04

i got it andam following the rest with the rest ofmy sims 3 downloads thank u for r help

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 02 Oct 2012, 10:48

Hello,

Note that you don't have to mount any of the expansions from G4TW though, you can simply run setup.
Good luck and please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 18:57

ok quick question when i try to run the setup for deisel stuff i get an error thAT SAYS set up cannot continue becuse programs associated with sims3 are currently running please stop these applications before attemptingto run deisel stuff set up again how do i fix this i dont have anything open ???

//EDIT

ha look at me go i already figured it out!!!Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Oct 2012, 20:13

Hello,

That's great!
Anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

i dont understand I'm not stupid i swear Empty I dont understand I'm not stupid i swear

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 10:19

I am getting a error message during set up to install The Sims 3 Showtime that says "update Sims 3". I have the original Sims 3 I purchased on my computer. I next downloaded Ambitions (from another site the ambitions download from here would not work), then generations installed fine. Now showtime is saying update when all install directions here says DO NOT UPDATE until all expansions are installed. Now I'm not sure what to do. I still want to install supernatural. I have read all install directions and they say update and add fixes only after installation. Trying to figure this out for hours please help!! I am new to downloading? Thanks in advance..

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 07 Oct 2012, 20:58

Please make your own topic, can do so by Clicking here, so we can keep track of everyone's issues separately.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top