Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing Empty ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:06

WhatDidUJustCallMe? so i finally get ZLOrigin to work. I scroll down to the sims 4 and press download and after a few mins after saying "Preparing Download" it fails Why God. Why God. , it has happened like 6 times now, my Internet connection is fine, please help

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing Empty Re: ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:21

This has constantly happened to me and I'm yet to get it to work. I've tried everything that people have suggested and a few other things that I've seen online but nothing works so I've given up.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing Empty Re: ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:51

this is happening to me too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 20:37

Try restarting your PC or change your DNS to Google Public DNS - this fixed the timeout issue for me.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top