Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing Empty ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:06

WhatDidUJustCallMe? so i finally get ZLOrigin to work. I scroll down to the sims 4 and press download and after a few mins after saying "Preparing Download" it fails Why God. Why God. , it has happened like 6 times now, my Internet connection is fine, please help

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing Empty Re: ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:21

This has constantly happened to me and I'm yet to get it to work. I've tried everything that people have suggested and a few other things that I've seen online but nothing works so I've given up.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing Empty Re: ZLOrigin The Base game download keeps failing

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:51

this is happening to me too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 20:37

Try restarting your PC or change your DNS to Google Public DNS - this fixed the timeout issue for me.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top