Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reloaded released the crack

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reloaded released the crack - Page 3 Empty Reloaded released the crack

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 22:25

First topic message reminder :

im still having problem with zclient keep stopped working,,,, BUT THEN skidrow/reloaded just release a crack ,yes, out of nowhere, im not gonna post a link, some of you already know the fan site of them, i believe G4TW will also release their version soon l, well but right now im playing with reloaded version, checks out nothing wrong, haha, sayonara zclient, goodbye server, anyway im just letting you know, shame really all those 15/ gb downloading at zlorigin useless in the end, lol

Happy simming, for real this time

Back to top Go down

Reloaded released the crack - Page 3 Empty Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:26

foxeye2 wrote:
Amii3e wrote:so is there even any point in downloading it if we cant play it..? what are we supposed to do with it? i've downloaded it but i haven't unzipped it or anything yet so i haven't tried it, but if we cant play the actual game.. im confused, i thought it was a working crack
The crack works but it makes the game go overflowing with bugs and such. the most common being infinite loading screen, and for the few that DID somehow manage to get it to work, gibberish language regarding toddler and vampire related interactions and constant crashes. So far the only group that can release an stable and functional crack for Sims 4 is RLD and the vampires update was cracked by another cracker (machine4578) and they have a reputation of releasing half-assed cracks. so the best option is to wait for RLD to crack the game and/or fix the current crack released by machine4578

i thought they released it today and g4tw are working on it? i have no idea who these people are (skidrow, reloaded, idk who they are lmao), this is my first cracked game ive had, i installed it when the crack for city living came out so ive not had to do this before haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:31

Amii3e wrote:

i thought they released it today and g4tw are working on it? i have no idea who these people are (skidrow, reloaded, idk who they are lmao), this is my first cracked game ive had, i installed it when the crack for city living came out so ive not had to do this before haha
Yeah g4tw is working on it but from what i've heard RLD didn't have anything to do with the crack that was released today (it is based on their other cracks tho). hopefully g4tw's crack solves everyone's problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:31

Mane8 wrote:I have downloaded the rld version, everything seems like the regular stuff up to the point where you need to load the household,, that's where I'm stuck forever,, tried it with cc on and off, but it's the same,,i't my old household,, I'll try and create a new one to see if there is any difference,,but don't wanna get my hopes up,, I think there is something wrong with the crack,, although I've read that people have problems with origin, I haven't,, just that ff loading screen,,  Why God.
Me too! Can't get past the loading screen for new households and even threw away my old document folder with mods, saves, tray, everything. Needs a fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 22:06

Hello guys,

To make sure that the cracks are smooth for everyone, we will run a bit of internal testing before releasing it.
The cracks should be available in the next couple of days.

Thank you for your patience!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 02:20

I think we all should be patient and wait for G4TW version of the crack. I'm sure it won't take long for them to upload it. It will be safer for us and it won't conflict with the Sims 4 base version and DLCs we all already have installed so far. 

I have downloaded several games from Skidrow main website including the whole Crusader Kings II game along with its current DLCs. They're safe and work just fine but for the sims 4, I would rather wait for the G4TW team. 

About those who are having troubles with origin. That error mostly shows up when you haven't installed the crack correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 02:59

Shamrock wrote:Hello guys,

To make sure that the cracks are smooth for everyone, we will run a bit of internal testing before releasing it.

Hello there, could you also release a separate crack for the alternative working sims 4? Already downloaded those 20gb+ and it took me a week just to download it, I don't wanna waste another week just to download a huge file, THANK YOU...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 04:03

Gunburn wrote:
Shamrock wrote:Hello guys,

Hello there, could you also release a separate crack for the alternative working sims 4? Already downloaded those 20gb+ and it took me a week just to download it, I don't wanna waste another week just to download a huge file, THANK YOU...

I've been lurking forever and figured I'd finally chip in,

I have the alternative version and got the crack working with it, thankfully. I was having issues at first getting it to start but I basically moved the main Sims 4 folder out of the Origin directory and into a different place. I have a folder specifically for all my games in the C: drive. So I put it there, copied the crack and it's been working great so far! 

So if anyone is having issues, maybe try moving the folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 07:26

i have never had an issue with the game since the new crack and game files were leaked,,,, I used the zlorigin method and downloaded everything from there, updates and all dlc, then I just copied the crack over and stopped the zlorigin from running and iv been able to play, even my old city living save game was working fine, went in a played that one..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 10:42

I thought the crack was by RELOADED, but apparently it isn't. The crack that's currently available on the skidrowreloaded fansite, is just bad news.

First off, I've never had any issues with Avast and the RELOADED cracks, however on this crack by whomever-it-is, it blocks certain parts without warning. This lead to the x64-version not working properly, giving me the well known "Run Origin"-situation. After taking down the shield, it did copy perfectly fine and the x64-version was running without any pop ups.
Second, it's only in English, playing in any other language will cause empty bars. If you were actually able to play the game, you still couldn't know what action-button did what, so it still wouldn't be very playable.
Third, and most importantly, lots of people - if not most of them - have the issue with an eternal loading screen. After creating a new household or just trying to load an old one, it will load forever and ever, so you still can't play it.

What I've tried to solve it:
- Re-install the game plus crack
- Create a new empty sims folder in My Documents
- Re-installed the game again

Nothing has worked for me against the ever loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 12:04

I still don't understand.
On my main PC, the only problem I had were empty bars as my languagefiles were incorrect.
After udate of these files, everything works PERFECTLY.

I can play an old game
I can create people in CAS and put them in a house in any world

On another PC, where I've done exactly the same as on my main PC, I have this endless moving problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 12:24

my confirmation means nothing but it does work

i went through the effort of downloading and installing the original game + dlcs, and the additional vampires and it all works great

this site needs to get on it asap and inform people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 12:42

Tarac wrote:On another PC, where I've done exactly the same as on my main PC, I have this endless moving problem.

I suppose that PC would have some differences compared to the other one. Can you please state those differences, perhaps we'll find a pattern this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 13:13

Well, I also have the infinite loading screen when I want to move my family into home. As you know, I always try to play the game without mods, no tray and no saves when I have added new packs to the files. I always make a backup of my install files ( program files, sims 4 ) I did now put that back in moved updated sims 4 to desktop, had to delete the game version file in documents  as I got the error " running on a newer version " and now I am waiting for a fix of the moving in problem. Weird. But thank you all for trying to help the impatient masses. I trust all the people here who are working on the crack, that is why I immediately tried out Tarac's version. Well, nothing is lost Smile, I am waiting patiently again. Hugs to all you guys. All Hail Carlos! Tea 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 13:19

Fiend wrote:
Tarac wrote:On another PC, where I've done exactly the same as on my main PC, I have this endless moving problem.

I suppose that PC would have some differences compared to the other one. Can you please state those differences, perhaps we'll find a pattern this way.
The one on which it worked has an I-3 processor, 4 GB RAM and a NVidia videocard
The one with problems has an I-5 processor, 16 GB Ram and a Nvidia videocard.

It's not the capacity of the PC.
I THINK it's because one of them has base game, get to Work, get together, city living as a start, the other one has an all-in-one 1-click (Fitgirl) as basis for the new update Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling. Unfortunately I don't remember which is which.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 15 May 2017, 14:42

Tarac wrote:Unfortunately I don't remember which is which.

@Tarac, look at the Game\Bin subfolder inside your installation. You can identify the G4TW version by the fact that in the Game\Bin, there is still the old rld.dll file (a remnant of the "old crack"). So the installation of yours that has this file...does the new update work on that, or not?

I don't have much time/energy right now to have a closer look at that, but I suspect one of two things:

1) the G4TW version has "remnants" of old files, which are not in use anymore in the new version of the game. However, these file remnants may cause the problem. 

2) Something was changed within the old files (base, get to work, get together, city living), by an Origin update from EA, that causes the issue now.

If 1) is the case, it would be relatively easy to determine the old file remnants (with a program like WinMerge), and then manually delete those remnants. If however the case is 2), then it's worse: creating a "patch/fix" for that, to be applied on top of G4TW's downloads, won't work I'm afraid.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 15:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:Unfortunately I don't remember which is which.

@Tarac, look at the Game\Bin subfolder inside your installation. You can identify the G4TW version by the fact that in the Game\Bin, there is still the old rld.dll file (a remnant of the "old crack"). So the installation of yours that has this file...does the new update work on that, or not?

I don't have much time/energy right now to have a closer look at that, but I suspect one of two things:

1) the G4TW version has "remnants" of old files, which are not in use anymore in the new version of the game. However, these file remnants may cause the problem. 

2) Something was changed within the old files (base, get to work, get together, city living), by an Origin update from EA, that causes the issue now.

If 1) is the case, it would be relatively easy to determine the old file remnants (with a program like WinMerge), and then manually delete those remnants. If however the case is 2), then it's worse: creating a "patch/fix" for that, to be applied on top of G4TW's downloads, won't work I'm afraid.
At the moment I'm in the progress of:

1. Uploading an all-in-one to Mega (a version that definately works)
2. As I have about 6 installations of the Sims 4 (Mr. DJ, Fitgirl, G4TW, Origin, ZLOrigin, my own downloads) on different locations, I'm re-installing them now with specific folder names
3. This takes a lot of time as doing  things simulltaneously on a PC with just 4 GB RAM slows things up a lot.
4. I encountered a problem with the redist programs in Windows. Had to repair them after the latest update.

What I figured out sofar is that the ZLOrigin method is by far the easiest. Their servers are more reliable now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:05

I tried the skidrow way of installing sims and that left me with a forever loading screen, I'm currently trying the ZlOrigin Method and seeing if this works instead (maybe if I installed the sims 4 base game + DLC STUFF from skidrow including toddler update maybe it would work? instead of getting from G4TW using skidrow crack)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:33

Fitgirl has also released a repack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top