Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Reloaded's Crack with G4TW. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Using Reloaded's Crack with G4TW. [SOLVED] Empty Using Reloaded's Crack with G4TW. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Aug 2015, 06:24

I have really bad internet speed in my country, and I can't install any of the .rar files to this day.
The admin suggested using Reloaded's torrent download to update my game.
I was hoping maybe there was a certain step or steps I would have to do to achieve updating without messing up? I would appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Using Reloaded's Crack with G4TW. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Using Reloaded's Crack with G4TW. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Aug 2015, 11:44

charaebelle wrote:I have really bad internet speed in my country, and I can't install any of the .rar files to this day.
I was hoping maybe there was a certain step or steps I would have to do to achieve updating without messing up? I would appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

//MOVED

Technically "the Admin" didn't suggest anything, as he is on vacation, but I guess you were referring to me. Very Happy  Anyhow, RELOADED's release is just differently packed. You must at first extract from the .RAR files int the download. After that you'll get an .ISO file.

You can either mount the .ISO file and start the installer that way, or you can open up the .ISO and extract the installer (which you then open).

Either way, when you start the installer you select your game install location, and let it install. Then move the install folder out of "Electronic Arts" - as stated in the announcement.

It shouldn't be a big deal. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Using Reloaded's Crack with G4TW. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Using Reloaded's Crack with G4TW. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Aug 2015, 14:01

Carlos wrote:
charaebelle wrote:I have really bad internet speed in my country, and I can't install any of the .rar files to this day.

//MOVED

Technically "the Admin" didn't suggest anything, as he is on vacation, but I guess you were referring to me. Very Happy  Anyhow, RELOADED's release is just differently packed. You must at first extract from the .RAR files int the download. After that you'll get an .ISO file.

You can either mount the .ISO file and start the installer that way, or you can open up the .ISO and extract the installer (which you then open).

Either way, when you start the installer you select your game install location, and let it install. Then move the install folder out of "Electronic Arts" - as stated in the announcement.

I am a little confused. 
I did everything and  then when I copied the crack it would not open at all.
I think I might have mixed something up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Aug 2015, 14:18

charaebelle wrote:
Carlos wrote:

//MOVED

I am a little confused. 
I did everything and  then when I copied the crack it would not open at all.
I think I might have mixed something up.

Scratch that.
It opens but I get an Origin error? :DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Aug 2015, 15:25

Never mind! Got it to work.
You can close this thread now.
Thank you.

Mod edit: glad to hear ! Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top