Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have the base game (City Living Patch) from G4TW, what should i do for getting the newest version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have the base game (City Living Patch) from G4TW, what should i do for getting the newest version Empty I have the base game (City Living Patch) from G4TW, what should i do for getting the newest version

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 17:23

HELLO guys, thanks for the update again! But I've a question, well, it start from here... So, I've a base game from G4TW (Thanks for it), and recently i found out this alternative has come out (yEAH), but i'm not really sure how to and what should i do to update the base game to newest version. Should i download all the expansion and even the base game again from the ZLorigin, or just the newest expansions and new update that the old patch (City Living) doesn't has from ZLorigin?
My second times posting since there has no solution...

Back to top Go down

I have the base game (City Living Patch) from G4TW, what should i do for getting the newest version Empty Re: I have the base game (City Living Patch) from G4TW, what should i do for getting the newest version

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 17:51

There's now a new Reloaded crack crack for v1.29 of TS4 if you don't want to deal with setting up ZLOrigin/ZClient:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29924-reloaded-released-the-crack

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top