Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game is freezing at load screen. Ultimate Fix( City Living patch) applied

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game is freezing at load screen. Ultimate Fix( City Living patch) applied Empty Game is freezing at load screen. Ultimate Fix( City Living patch) applied

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017, 08:02

I have just rencently find out this website and i downlaod the TS4 base game through here, tested it and played it, no problem whatsoever, but is lacking pool and bb.moveobject cheat.So I look up the internet and find you guys have the update too called Ultimate Fix.I click in it, know that you guys merged the update with the latest city living DLC.i installed it, follow all the step mentioned and start the game.The game first load up and show me the additional stuff I have, while clickign those away, game freeze on the last notice.I restart the computer, open TS4 again, and this time it stuck at the green crystal spining screen.Then I look up in the forum and find out 2 people have the same issue with me.So guys can give me some help?  (I JUST WANTED POOL AND BB.MOVEOBJECT CHEAT,WHICH DOESNT HAVE IN THE BASE GAME, IF CAN I WANTED BASEMENT UPDATE TOO, I CAN LIVE WITHOUT ALL THE DLC) Please can give me some link to update?

Back to top Go down

Game is freezing at load screen. Ultimate Fix( City Living patch) applied Empty Re: Game is freezing at load screen. Ultimate Fix( City Living patch) applied

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2017, 18:31

The Ultimate fix is no longer required. If you already installed the games with the updated instructions, then you shouldn't have installed the Ultimate Fix. By installing that, you basically undid the work in The Sims 4: City Living. 

From here, just reinstall the City Living according to the instructions it comes with. Then you should be fine. If you aren't able to use those cheats, you may not be typing them in correctly, or using testingcheats on before typing them. I have not had a problem with any of the cheats, apart from my own faults.

Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top